Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    A Development Update with some information regarding the Balance Project will be with you prior to Christmas.
    Wonderful! Thank you Trivaldi!

I tried the test server and I went hunting as I do on Vedeena and it's wierd.
    I don't know if it's a will but with the exact same setup, I was doing half the damage with my weapon (SWAT rifle) on doomie and grims (I was using xray bullet).
    I didn't try PvP yet.
    Are all weapon weakier ?
    I behave as a signature

Quote Originally Posted by Castr0 View Post
    I tried the test server and I went hunting as I do on Vedeena and it's wierd.
    I don't know if it's a will but with the exact same setup, I was doing half the damage with my weapon (SWAT rifle) on doomie and grims (I was using xray bullet).
    I didn't try PvP yet.
    Are all weapon weakier ?
    Yes they are. The rare weapon bonus and woc weapon bonus was removed and the damage is adjusted to the techlevel of your weapon. I think the dev's wrote it at this post: http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...t-1-Change-Log

Weakier I understand, but going from 90 dmg per hit to 56 seems a lot to me.
    If higher TL weapons do more damag, then spyocron and tankocron will keep on since these 2 classes always get high dext/str when PEs needs drugs, PAs and multiple MC5 to get enough dexterity.
    PEs need love.
    I'll give a try hunting on my tank and my spy to see the changes.
    I behave as a signature

If higher TL weapons do more damag, then spyocron and tankocron will keep on since these 2 classes always get high dext/str when PEs needs drugs, PAs and multiple MC5 to get enough dexterity.
    PEs need love.
    I would think that testing PvE is a bit of a waste at this stage. Haven't they said that they will only look at PvP for now and ignore the PvE impact / adjust PvE balance later?
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

The REAL Walker

PEs need love.
    I think the WoC/rare bonusses has been removed to make non-rares more viable, which in most cases will make PE's stronger.
    From my understanding anyways.

That and the TL differences in damage has been lowered (I think?).
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

I tried hunting on tank and weapons seems to be nerfed the same way, Ravager does also nearly half the damages as before.
    Hunting will be longer than before, maybe it's a good thing.
    I behave as a signature

aKe'cj & Dropout you are right.
    I'll have to try PvP now !
    I behave as a signature

[Edited]
    Last edited by Bifrost; 04-02-14 at 14:28. Reason: Flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Chobo
    Lieber Gott, nachdem du im letzten Jahr meinen Lieblingsmusiker Michael Jackson, meinen Lieblingsschauspieler Patrick Swayze, meine Lieblingsschauspielerin Farraw Fawcett und meinen Lieblingsschriftsteller Mario Benedetti zu Dir geholt hast,teile ich dir mit, dass mein Lieblingsfußballer Kevin Kuranyi ist!
    das kann nur von chobo sein ^^

What consequences might there be?
    Some weapon mods will clearly be more valuable. The current armour system will make Psi-monk and some Spy players significantly more vulnerable to force modded weapons. Without a change to the armour system, the possible introduction of a damage type weakness to each class and balancing the viability of each class to team play this will remain evident.
    Bring back APU lol !

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678