Loitering With Intent Cornhusker's Avatar

Default [R#184] Brotherhood of Crahn Research Mission name errors

In the Research Missions, you are given an item to research. That said item has the initials of CS Temp Res-Normal 2 or whatever. Since the name of Crahn Sect has changed to Brotherhood of Crahn, shouldn't the initials of CS be changed to either BC or BoC or to some form of that nature as CS I guess no longer exists.

~Note~
    This goes for all Brotherhood Research Missions that this needs to be applied to. I have yet to test to make sure of after you construct the parts for Construction Missions if it reflects CS also. Can someone please verify this as well?

Thanks

The name of the parts for researching and construction have not been updated in R#184 to reflect the updated name of the faction.

However you should still be able to research and construct these missions as normal and hand them in. If you cannot, please post back here.

As you may know these "XX Temp Res" and "XX Temp Cst" items are temporary names for the research and construction missions, which have been in the game since the beginning of Neocron 2. Some of the factions do have proper names for their research and construction missions parts, but a few do not. There is a plan to update these names in a future patch, but at this time there is no ETA to when this will be done.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Loitering With Intent Cornhusker's Avatar

Ok Bifrost, I wasn't sure if it was to be updated or was already. I was just adding it to the notice board so to speak since the name change happened and wasn't sure if it was missed or not.