Loitering With Intent Cornhusker's Avatar

Default Apt Questions/Ideas

I am trying to make sure/verify on this.

The Black Dragon official apartment sector is Pepper Park 2 now, correct? If so, how come the Black Dragon Epic Apartment is still located in Outzone Apartments block (Complex 3) still? I figured it would have been moved over to Pepper Park 2 with all the other Black Dragon apartments to keep unanimity or am I mistaken? Can someone please confirm this or address this for me?

If it wasn't considered at all, can we put the moving of the Black Dragon Epic Apartment to Pepper Park 2 as a possible outcome as I truly wish to see it moved to where all the other Black Dragon apartments are.

Thanks

~Edit~
    I am confused, maybe I read wrong patch notes as for the test server compared to real server, but wasn't the Black Dragon apartments suppose to change to the old model of what like the Brotherhood of Crahn, Outzone Apartment look? If so, they never changed from what they current are of the Via Apartment look.
    Last edited by Cornhusker; 02-10-13 at 05:29.

I don't think it's for epic rewards but only for starter apartments, otherwise I demand for moving all my four DRE epic storage cells from Outzone sect 1 to Plaza sect 3 or 1 ^^.
    I don't say it's a bad idea, Pepper Park Zone got some area (I don't remember the name) that looks like Outzone where those apartments can fit but it's not 'the way as the patch notes says it must be'.

Okay, it just seems odd though that it is so far from BD sector and on top of it instead of Complex 1 it is at the very back of Complex 3 in the P lift. It just doesn't make sense so I have to ask ya know?

I would suggest to open a bug report. I don't think that this is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornhusker View Post
    ~Edit~
    I am confused, maybe I read wrong patch notes as for the test server compared to real server, but wasn't the Black Dragon apartments suppose to change to the old model of what like the Brotherhood of Crahn, Outzone Apartment look? If so, they never changed from what they current are of the Via Apartment look.
    Just to repost what I said in the bug report.

In patch R#184 only the starter apartment for new Crahn, Black Dragon, Twilight Guardian and Tsunami Syndicate runners will get an apartment in the new locations.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

New Black Dragon Runners get a small Pepper Park Apartment located in either PP2 or PP3. New Tsunami Syndicate Runners get a small Pepper Park Apartment located in either PP2 or PP3. New Brotherhood of Crahn Runners get a small Outzone Apartment located in OZ1.

Black Dragon Epic Reward apartments have not been moved. At the moment there is no intention to relocate these apartments as they do not fit the aesthetics of either Pepper Park or the (normal) Outzone. Unfortunately this is a legacy issue created by the removal of Black Dragon from the Dome of York and will be dealt with in the future.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Thanks for addressing this, in regards to my questions.

Can I maybe throw out a suggestion that I have a feeling will be shot down immediately, but if it is a legacy issue on the Black Dragon Epic Apartment is it possible to relocate Black Dragon back over to Dome of York as we have already relocated multiple factions as is? I personally loved the Black Dragon sector that was in the Dome of York, and if you did that you could maybe convert so to speak that area into the zone for Black Dragon possibly Brotherhood of Crahn as well. This area could be like how Canyon is strictly TG, Techhaven is strictly FA, and Military Base is strictly for City Mercs. This just seems more suited as the Black Dragon sector in the Dome of York looked more suited for the drug runner faction of the game in my opinion., but like I said I doubt this would happen.

I think this move would possibly make it open up more options for the Faction Warzone idea that is slowly being developed now.

Is the apartment generated (that is, location chosen and fixed) when the key is generated or when the key is activated for the first time?
    If it's second case, then doing BD epic atm is just fine, you just have to make sure to NOT activate it until the location and/or apt model will be changed to something better than OZ Complex 3.