Don't know if it's possible to add tiered GR respawning to the game but if it is possible and people have reservations based on immersion or roleplay try to look at it this way; the GR system is run as a business in game. Why wouldn't a business want to offer tiered services to it's customers? If a customer is prepared to pay a premium for better service you would be an absolute idiot not to offer it. They could offer multiple choices, as an example gold, silver and bronze respawning. So bronze would be the standard that we are used to and be cheap as chips, silver could maybe cut the time in half and be proportionally more expensive, while gold would offer none of the draw backs at a vastly increased price.

I'll confess that I'm a total care bear and not exactly rich thanks to time limits so I'd be sticking with the standard service. PvP players are the likely big benefactors and users of an option like this, and that doesnt affect me in the slightlest. I still would have the same options to use or not use the service and carry on playing as normal.

Would this extend to normal GR travel or just respawning from death? I don't see the SI penalty from GR travel as much as a time sink as that from death so I don't see as much a need there, but it's always an option.

I suppose my one caveat would have to be the pricing. Respawning from death with 0 SI would have to incur a hefty price. If you offer a premium service to short cut the penalties of death you should expect a heavy price to do so.

Would like to chip in on the whole OP fight hacking ideas but it's be a long ass time since I've had any involvement in op fights and my recent NC playing has been exclusively care bearing.

For the current system requiring entering hacknet how complex is it and how long does it take?

The ninja hacking method of old, again how long did it take and what was involved? (I never bothered with hacking in the past, my combat characters were ususally the ME SHOOT GUNS variety)