Default Clan Recruitment

As you can probably see on my forum profile I used to play on Uranus many years ago under NCAT.

I'm wondering if there are any clans recruiting atm as I've been asking around in-game and lately there seem to be quite a few inactive clans?

Currently leveling a low lvl tank but will have other chars shortly.

50+ views and not 1 reply? :C

Hello from a fellow Uranus player

Can't help you with seeking a clan, best I can do is advise you to check in-game. More activity there than on the forum

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

After Dark in TT are recruiting. Talk to Mad Jake in game. Other than us, I don't see many other super active clans.

We are the CityMercs

The 17th squad is always eager to accept old veterans into their fold

Thanks for the response guys, I'll be in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanedax View Post
    After Dark in TT are recruiting. Talk to Mad Jake in game. Other than us, I don't see many other super active clans.
    From what I've seen of After Dark, unless you're hiding away on LE'd characters. I don't see you guys that often.
    You only had 1 player in your clan online at between 8-10PM GMT, and I'd consider that prime time. (tail-end of)

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Shadow View Post
    From what I've seen of After Dark, unless you're hiding away on LE'd characters. I don't see you guys that often.
    You only had 1 player in your clan online at between 8-10PM GMT, and I'd consider that prime time. (tail-end of)
    Where are you seeing this - on techhaven.org?

Quote Originally Posted by ou7blaze View Post
    Where are you seeing this - on techhaven.org?
    The THN stats DB can't list number of players in a clan who are online. (Unless I can persuade Zoltan to allow this information in the Neocron API.) However you can check ingame at a citycom of who's online in a clan.

You can see on this graph that the peak time for players being online is around 8pm UK time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Shadow View Post
    To be fair to After Dark they taken a fair few ops over August considering the server has been quiet. Check their clan stats page and you can see here which clans that have successfully taken ops in the last 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Brammers View Post
    The THN stats DB can't list number of players in a clan who are online. (Unless I can persuade Zoltan to allow this information in the Neocron API.) However you can check ingame at a citycom of who's online in a clan.

You can see on this graph that the peak time for players being online is around 8pm UK time.

To be fair to After Dark they taken a fair few ops over August considering the server has been quiet. Check their clan stats page and you can see here which clans that have successfully taken ops in the last 30 days.
    Don't get me wrong, I like After Dark. It's a shame. They certainly need more players and they're a friendly/great bunch of people

Thanks, we like you too

We are on all the time. Just because you don't see a clanned member on line doesn't mean we're not there. It also doesn't necessarily mean we're "hiding" on LE'd runners either.
    We are busy trying to level our toons, gathering resources and plotting!

See you in the wastes!

Greetz

Mad Jake
    Last edited by Mad Jake; 28-08-13 at 17:49.

Sometimes I sit and think. Sometimes I just sit.