Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    now they can just xploit whole stacks on unres'd parts woot! "wts stacks of unres'dx255 20m each"

((((
    i don't think you know what you are talking about...

ever.

Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
    i don't think you know what you are talking about...

ever.

This is one of the main reason parts didnt stack like this before in all honesty, but w/e you obviously know the deal

Bring back cash cubes!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    This is one of the main reason parts didnt stack like this before in all honesty, but w/e you obviously know the deal

Bring back cash cubes!
    you are both talking out of your arse (partly).
    it was neither the reason techs were not on a unified(!) stack before nor is the problem of what shall not be discussed here merely hypothetical ... anyhow - this improving of suboptimal game mechanics did not cause the exploit and it is not like there was a limit on duplication previously that is now gone or like there weren't a metric tonne of stackables with high value... so I'd say there is no need to be dramatizing what is really just an overdue adjustment
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    nice - can't say there is anything not to like about this patch.
    that said though is there really anything that would make you come back if you had stopped playing? or that you will even notice really in-game?
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    that said though is there really anything that would make you come back if you had stopped playing? or that you will even notice really in-game?
    Funny you should mention that.

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    Of course not and I do not really expect any single patch to make that kind of an impact. Yet, I think it is only fair to give credit where credit is due. I see development heading the right way, dealing with some of the awful 2.2 changes and making the game playable (and compatible to modern systems) once again.

For a greater change in population, things like good project governance, solid funding, communication and plain old advertising are equally important. I do not see the project (as a whole, not just the game) as being ready for a large scale influx of old and new players, but I am always happy to be proven wrong.
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12