Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Brammers View Post
    *Looks at the source HTML*
    made my day, sir

almost admirable how they managed to fit this much WTF in so few lines of code.
    mjs probably slapped that together himself
    (hopefully because all the kool kids are busy churning out excellent code for the awesome next gen cyberpunk mmorpgfpswtf in the making )
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

Verdict - for a very simple HTML page it's a complete mess, and I'm amazed the page works.
    Good to see the old traditions are being kept alive.

Ok...
    Verdict - for a very simple HTML page it's a complete mess, and I'm amazed the page works.
    I just get a blank page, with 0 info on it. its just.. totally black. nothing more nothing less xD
    Oh no wait. if I hover over the page i get a "background image" thingy where my mouse is xD

Wonder what is on the page..

He's talking about the page's source, you should be seeing a black background with a .gif in the middle.

Can you see this?

you know you're awesome when you can write buggy html pages!
    Poke me baby, one more time!

Ok...
    • It's got 2 Body tags (1 is allowed).
    • It's got a script block for Javascript where there is no Javascript code and it's not in the head section where it should normally be.
    • There is a content outside a body tag
    • There is closing head tag inside the content area
    • There is an noembed tag with no content in it followed by a closing embed and object tag without any opening tags
    • Oh there is a stray closing a tag
    • The image is centred using tables
    • There is a weak attempt to use CSS - wouldn't take much to centre that logo.
    • ... and then I realised I should have saved the time and effect and used http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...2Freakktor.com

To be fair, not all JS should go into the head tag. As for the code quality, well, let's just say it doesn't exactly come as a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    (hopefully because all the kool kids are busy churning out excellent code for the awesome next gen cyberpunk mmorpgfpswtf in the making )

All of this leads to my final, epic conclusion;

THE .GIF WAS OUTSOURCED.
    Last edited by Sechs; 06-08-13 at 15:27.

But i have to say: The amount of bile and toxicity this community still holds after all this years is always refreshing

Not noecessarily helpfull, productive or good in any way - but refreshing, as in ludicrous.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

I'd play a new revamped neocron game.

It won't be anything related to Neocron, Reakktor don't own the rights anymore.

Who owns the rights? I thought Kirk owned them and I thought Kirk was working on that project.

LOM God & RPOS Designer Michael Corvin's Avatar

Kirk owns the rights and he - aka Nukklear - is or was working on a Neocron 2 Version using the unity engine. Nukklear care for the Old Tradition of KK to Announce some spectacular News and immerse for a Year or two just to come back and post some concise but meaningless News about it. =D

Reakktor.com is registered to M. J. Schwietzer (former Reakktor CEO / Founder & soulless Betrayer =P )... seems that he grabs his Trademark / Domain back to make a "new outstanding Triple-A Game" he could sell to the highest bidding

NC Ambient-Trance: (EN) / (DE) | Corvin's RPOS Collection | Corvin Chronicles

But isn't that the essence of all things KK? lol amiright?

On a side note, wtf is this 'sparta' stuff I keep seeing randomly in posts?
    GENJI 4 PRESIDENT 2012 2016

Sparta will be the new test-server where combat balancing can be adjusted real-time through server changes without reboots.

Next they will change it to "Synchronizing..." and just leave it like that forever

Quote Originally Posted by yavimaya View Post
    hey BP had potential! screwed over by that crappy F2P shit and povo players.
    Aye BPs main flying mechanic was pretty damn fun, I even enjoyed pve in that game, but then I reached a point where I was grinding for hours to gain 1 level cos it seemed the whole mission thing was broken... It started out you had missions to kill things in your area and leveled up quickly THEN suddenly theres only missions for things that are in areas you don't have access to so you need to just farm stuff.

And for those who didn't play it a mission would give you like 4000xp and a single kill gives about 10...

Again a great idea for a game with some awesome bits but everything else expertly screwed up by KK
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast