Default Add new weapon: BOW and ARROWS

Beautiful bow firing arrows made of wood.

Would be perfect work for recyclers.

And a nice TL 85 rare bow to be used by melee characters as a complement to their martial skills.

Requirement: MC / AGL

Damage : Force / Piecing
    Mods : Poison arrow / steel-head arrows (more piercing) / silver-head arrows (kill players after midight)

Thanks for your attention runners.
    Last edited by Fremen; 22-07-13 at 02:07.

We are the CityMercs

I dont dislike it.
    Donīt dislike it at all.

Will bows have neon colors?

and may we also get poisoned throwing knifes? Or tomahawks that explode? Throwing stars that electrocute the target? A weasel launcher?
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Will bows have neon colors?

and may we also get poisoned throwing knifes? Or tomahawks that explode? Throwing stars that electrocute the target? A weasel launcher?
    We have swords, claws and xbow, even shockers, why not a bow ? Sir Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
    because: new assets. ballistic calculations for arrows. not so easy animations. possible clutter through arrows.

just to name a few.

there already is a model etc for a bow (ok on a mob :P) but why MC requirement? sure it hurts to get punched in the face with a bow but meh... make it an energy bow and u need no calculations for arrows.

Last edited by The Red Guy; 22-07-13 at 12:32.

As long as it's either completely overpowered or completely useless like 95% of the weapons in the game I'd be good with it

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    As long as it's either completely overpowered or completely useless like 95% of the weapons in the game I'd be good with it
    Haha so true

Nice pic Red Guy !!! #wantthatinnc

Btw since when we care about balitic calculation ?! Same as all weapon, once your aim is tight it's guanranteed hit !

Quote Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
    Never been a friend of metal swords or the baseball-bat (unless as sex toy maybe... the ladies love it!) and the xbow is just a fancy energy pistol in the lieu of rail-guns or so. I can go with the shockers, they may seem as archaic as bows/swords but yeah... they are just not are THAT archaic. I think the shockers in NC are what bows are today, a fancy toy for those with a fable for that kind of 'old-fashioned' weaponry, aka collectors, hobbyists etc.

I mean, we have armor that is supposed to protect against much stronger forces then kinetics, like laser, plasma and friggin micro-suns... So that in return even the kinetic and ballistic weapons had to be beefed up with techno-babel like the ionic mumbo-jumbo or a very elusive explanation called WOC...

Unless the bow comes with explosive tip arrows by default without mods i just don't see much plausibility in it.
    The invention of armor strong enough to resist arrows was what led to the invention of the x-bow and ultimately to gunpowder weapons, so i just don't see any fitting way for a comeback. (Is there actually any explanation how the ionic xbow works lore-wise?)
    Sorry, but not even super hardened tacholytium-alloy, ultra frequency-highspeed arrows with rainbow trails cut it for me. Literally.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places

-add high tech combat bows (make it sonic or love powered)

-remove uber lame AK

and you can never go wrong with chainswords

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Guy View Post
    THAT in return DOES cut it for me^^
    Tho i don't think adopting that type of weapon would go without appearing as halfassed uncreative ripoff-content...

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Guy View Post
    -add high tech combat bows (make it sonic or love powered)

-remove uber lame AK

and you can never go wrong with chainswords

Dont you fucking touch my AK's!!
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

could make them rifle weapons - give them explosive heads and make it AoE for rifle users

if we are getting this crap we def need mavens Dildo back

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    if we are getting this crap we def need mavens Dildo back
    Whatever it was, i definitely agree!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast