i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

Default [R#183] WOC melee pa

the woc melee pa has a malus to ath. i believe this is an error or oversight since the rest of the melee pa's have no malus at all to runspeed. i just did the crahn epic and wasted 4.5 mil for this. yes i said wasted, because i will never ever use this pa on my melee tank with the malus to ath. only reason i went woc in the first place was to look cool in the pa, but meh. wasted money :/ plz fix this in the next patch. needs to be inline with the rest of the melee pa's thx
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

old news this has been reported a few times hopefully it is being addressed

I think it was meant to be in-line with the rest of the tank PAs and a 'realism' effect of wearing a mass of armour, but obviously didn't take game mechanics into consideration.

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy View Post
    I think it was meant to be in-line with the rest of the tank PAs and a 'realism' effect of wearing a mass of armour, but obviously didn't take game mechanics into consideration.
    theres something very wrong with that dj. athletics is in the damage equation for melee. if there is a malus to athletics, then there should be a malus to weapon lore for every other pa to be fair. that would be insane tho, so thats why i think its an oversight
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Remove ATH malus, and change PA graphic into a pair of Nike running bottoms, and then change the name to Power Pants!