Default SL loss for PPUs

PPUs should punished, too when they do enemy actions* against friends or neutrals (or enemies) (depends on zone type).

*Enemy actions are anti shield buffs, damage boost and parabolt spells.

Maybe it's possible in the distant future to add shields to the list of enemy actions (example: PPU is friend faction to you and buffs an enemy to you and the enemy kills you, the PPU is losing SL, too).

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    -=[L-o-Z]=-, Light of Zion
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Eli Wallace - Rodney Wallace

+1 ppu's should have to deal with the consequences of their actions just like everyone else

Don't you think this is somewhat balanced by the fact that ppus have to carry around at least 14 spells, 3 or more of which are rares? So if they die, they've got a pretty high chance of dropping a rare and an even higher chance of just dropping any spell, rare or not. Compare this with every other class who can often get by on just one rare weapon*, placed in their safe slot.

Yea, yea I know ppus are also much harder to kill than any other class but even so, that alone might not be enough to compensate for their much greater risk of losing a rare.

Just giving the other side of the argument, I'm not heavily opposed to counting antis and damageboost as aggressive actions but buffing people who go on to kill someone else? Really? That's pretty crazy, I hope I don't have to explain every reason why.

*Ionics don't count, they're several times easier, quicker and cheaper to get than any other rare, I wouldn't call them real rares. I'd add quest weapons like WoC guns to that list too, not quite as quick and easy to get as an ionic but still a hundred times easier than getting your standard rare.

Losing sl for a third party action is a bad move in my opinion. Db is sufferer and could work potentially but I think it needs mire discussion.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by hatmankh View Post
    Don't you think this is somewhat balanced by the fact that ppus have to carry around at least 14 spells, 3 or more of which are rares? So if they die, they've got a pretty high chance of dropping a rare and an even higher chance of just dropping any spell, rare or not. Compare this with every other class who can often get by on just one rare weapon*, placed in their safe slot.

Yea, yea I know ppus are also much harder to kill than any other class but even so, that alone might not be enough to compensate for their much greater risk of losing a rare.

Just giving the other side of the argument, I'm not heavily opposed to counting antis and damageboost as aggressive actions but buffing people who go on to kill someone else? Really? That's pretty crazy, I hope I don't have to explain every reason why.

*Ionics don't count, they're several times easier, quicker and cheaper to get than any other rare, I wouldn't call them real rares. I'd add quest weapons like WoC guns to that list too, not quite as quick and easy to get as an ionic but still a hundred times easier than getting your standard rare.
    Yeah, I'm playing a PPU by myself and know how much spells I'm carrying arround. But the PPU don't need to fear about it, when he/she don't do actions against friendly runners and that's the point right now. I've seen many PPUs who debuff friendly runners and helping enemies instead and don't have any consequences for their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Losing sl for a third party action is a bad move in my opinion. Db is sufferer and could work potentially but I think it needs mire discussion.
    Yeah, like I said maybe in the future with the shields. But Anti shield buffs are no third party actions.

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    -=[L-o-Z]=-, Light of Zion
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Eli Wallace - Rodney Wallace

Then the antibuff would need to do some form of damage. This would be a bad thing for obvious reasons.

Damage boosting a neutral and then having them die might be punishable. Other stuff would require serious thought. I do not think that this problem is mechanics however. I think it is an unsolvable issue tbh.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"