Default Holy Anti Protection(Red)

Why is there only the crap blessed anti red is near useless... because of the cast time...
    will be nice when you put the holy anti red to the shop..like the holy anti blue and white... Or make it to a Woc Item..

There is a Holy Anti "red" on PTS (declared as HN Item) - I really hope we get it on Retail Server.
    Not as HN Item, but for WoC would be really nice.
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

They were handed as GM compensation on Terra if I remember correctly. Would be nice to see them again, the devourer doesn't really need this but APU's only way to deal damage is Fire.

Actually I would be in for it to be a rare HN item that you can only farm in HN itself (and has a WoC requirement). I just feel like with all the ionic-switch whiners ionic are doomed to be useless within the next patches, so getting this one from HN would actually mean having a HN spy would still be useful.
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra