Default [Resolved] Having login issues, anyone else? 26.06.2013

Hi there,

today i am getting several login issues, apearing randomly, fixing themselves randomly, up to now.

Here is what happens, what seems randomly:
    Hitting login (already in the game) and it goes into the "connecting to server" window, then getting stuck there and going back to the login. No errormessage.

Sometimes i get into the server select, select titan and the client freezes instantly. Only way to exit is kill the exe.

Then sometimes i can login, get to the loading screen, and either get stuck there (kill exe), or jumping back to login screen.

All of the three possible things happen since about 4 hours, no files have been edited by me (or the patcher for that matter, i think). Also sometimes i can just log in. Have been doing farid for the past 2 hours, did a break, came back and can not log in anymore. This time it is not fixing itself.

Since noone else seems to notice this i am afraid it is an issue on my part, i am unsure what that might be tho. Already redownloaded the client, did not fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaradoom View Post
    Hi there,

today i am getting several login issues, apearing randomly, fixing themselves randomly, up to now.

Here is what happens, what seems randomly:
    Hitting login (already in the game) and it goes into the "connecting to server" window, then getting stuck there and going back to the login. No errormessage.

Sometimes i get into the server select, select titan and the client freezes instantly. Only way to exit is kill the exe.

Then sometimes i can login, get to the loading screen, and either get stuck there (kill exe), or jumping back to login screen.

All of the three possible things happen since about 4 hours, no files have been edited by me (or the patcher for that matter, i think). Also sometimes i can just log in. Have been doing farid for the past 2 hours, did a break, came back and can not log in anymore. This time it is not fixing itself.

Since noone else seems to notice this i am afraid it is an issue on my part, i am unsure what that might be tho. Already redownloaded the client, did not fix the issue.
    Same boat, can't login any account, any machine.

Any account?
    Thought we were limited to only one account? At least i can not open a second since i either get a "you already have an account", or "could not send mail with code,... please enter code to advance to next step"- errors hehe.

Back on the topic tho: I am back in now, just after sending this topic (took 5+ min, so it might be a server issue or something wrong with the connection).

Lots of us have 2 3 or 4 accounts from years ago. Look at his forum join date.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Well so i am out of luck with an account for my traderarmy i guess hehe.

Stealth Wipe Victim

There were issues last night. Based on the time of these posts, it looks like it re-occurred.

Keep an eye on the various twitter accounts or log on to IRC for up to date information.
    Originally posted by Danae
    Umm...anything you find private msg me first or I will kick your butt so far up your body when you burp it'll smell of poo! Err I mean I will be unhappy...

Default To whoever just shut the server down...

60 seconds notice isn't much, so if I log in dead in El Farid, I'll be coming to teabag u! :P

same issues like the OP. since the transfer. it's hell.

Edit: after a hundred login attempts the ping rockets randomly up to 1090. impossible to play right now...
    Last edited by The Red Guy; 26-06-13 at 21:59.

Angry

Same here..
    Ive been one-hitted about 5 Times at Battledome during the last zwo hours by Warbots. Experienced HUD resets every time after that and coldnt log in for 5 -10 minutes every single time. Tried it now for almost 20 mins!
    Been tired of that logging off for today.. Pretty annoying...

login server down ;< heh

What IS going on? Any updates from devs at all?

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Ajay View Post
    What IS going on? Any updates from devs at all?
    On Zoltan's Twitter yeah.
    https://twitter.com/GM_Zoltan
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Still can't log in. Giving up for tonight.

Ivan it's 109 ms. Not bad.

Closing this thread, as all connection issues should now be resolved.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast