Default Make sure somebody is always online to look into hackers

Basically the idea is to get somebody online who looks into the hackers instead of letting them go, its not as prevelant (well the obvious hacks aren't) but its still happening and being ignored, people hitting 100% of the time every time, warping around, even a spy in regents yesterday tanking the mobs by standing in the middle of them taking no damage.

SOMETHING has to be done or neocron is going to end up only played by the hackers, every day they feel safer doing it as nothing happens and no reports of bans occur. So how about not only a person online who can look into them 24/7 (I don't mean same person I mean people take turns) AND a post on the forum when people are banned so we know whats happening.

Perhaps an impartial person just in-case certain people know certain hackers and don't want to ban them.... not that that would happen of course *whistles*
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

The REAL Walker

Are you going to pay them, to be online 24/7?
    In a perfect World, they would always have people on, sure. But we are not living in a perfect World..

Fraps the "hackers" and send in reports..
    Im sure a GM will be able to provide a valid email, that people can write to (Yes, its been so long since I've seen someone I've suspected of hacking, that I dont even know which email to use).

And I honestly doubt that you will get them to name and shame on the forums..

EDIT: Actually, Im sure we all would love to pay for something like that
    As it is though, we cant.. Hopefully some time in the future..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

You should play more theres plenty who are a bit fishy and a few who are full blown definite hackers. They have volunteers so why not get a volunteer for this as well? there must be somebody in Germany willing to do it. The problem with *Fraps it* not everybody has fraps run 24/7 while they play games, hell not everybody has fraps installed or knows how to use it so thats just a ridiculous answer.

You may as well say *well just give everybody my magic truth serum and as them if they hack, we can all ride my unicorn while we wait on the results*
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    They have volunteers so why not get a volunteer for this as well?
    You ARE aware that the volunteers all Work for a living, right? So staying up all night for something that wont get you payed, so you cant get to your real Work (which does get you payed), is probably not a great idea..
    If anything they should "hire" people in different timezones.. And even then, you cant force a VOLUNTEER to use as much time as it would take..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    Basically the idea is to get somebody online who looks into the hackers instead of letting them go, its not as prevelant (well the obvious hacks aren't) but its still happening and being ignored, people hitting 100% of the time every time, warping around, even a spy in regents yesterday tanking the mobs by standing in the middle of them taking no damage.

SOMETHING has to be done or neocron is going to end up only played by the hackers, every day they feel safer doing it as nothing happens and no reports of bans occur. So how about not only a person online who can look into them 24/7 (I don't mean same person I mean people take turns) AND a post on the forum when people are banned so we know whats happening.

Perhaps an impartial person just in-case certain people know certain hackers and don't want to ban them.... not that that would happen of course *whistles*
    Better solution: Log hacks - Analyze Logs - Ban Players...
    Most hacks are detectable.

I play nearly every day for the past 5 months (sad i know) and i've yet to come across a cheater, maybe i'm just lucky! So when I see the word "cheater" in game I just see him/her as a good player as I think people brand someone a "cheater" far too easy. Hell even I get called a cheater a lot which is why I've started streaming on twitch to prove otherwise.

I've certainly never seen a spy tank a full regants room standing still, that is deffo a cheater!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkeh View Post
    I play nearly every day for the past 5 months (sad i know) and i've yet to come across a cheater, maybe i'm just lucky! So when I see the word "cheater" in game I just see him/her as a good player as I think people brand someone a "cheater" far too easy. Hell even I get called a cheater a lot which is why I've started streaming on twitch to prove otherwise.

I've certainly never seen a spy tank a full regants room standing still, that is deffo a cheater!
    Yeah .. didn't have that cheater issue until today on Titan. The volunteer team does a really good job I think with their zero tolerance attitude.

And to what Diablo said:

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666
    ...people hitting 100% of the time every time...
    could have been me.

...warping around...
    clearly a bug since one of the latest patches.

...even a spy in regents yesterday tanking the mobs by standing in the middle of them taking no damage.
    Could also be a bug. (position bug, rezz bug and like a hundred other possibilities.

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Baldur; 18-06-13 at 11:37. Reason: cheat accusation

This is why i've put a stream up. www.twitch.tv/ikky679 I will stream all my op fights/general fights. My previous broadcasts aren't me at my best as my streaming programme did cause me a lot of problems and i had to play in a window! But I have fixed that since yesterday so you're welcome to watch me "cheat".

Since discussions about cheating/hacking are not allowed:

/closed

PS: please report any suspicious activity to: exploits@neocron.info
    Last edited by Baldur; 18-06-13 at 11:57.
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT