Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    AOE is for levelling. How does it screw? Dont get what you mean.

I'm talking about PvP, not leveling. We can't have pistols spies running with having both advantages of stealthing and dealing good amount of AoE damage. This is screwing up with PvP mechanics.
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Neallys View Post
    I'm talking about PvP, not leveling. We can't have pistols spies running with having both advantages of stealthing and dealing good amount of AoE damage. This is screwing up with PvP mechanics.
    So other changes would need to be made to go along with it.

IE - limit targets for aoe or make them single target in pvp to prevent the lamers. That would help defend against friendly fire also and would not embarass anyone or make anything imbalanced. The gun can easily be balanced and made useful to PVErs and the like and then be useless for pvpers due to the OPness you are concerned about.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

If adding a new weapon requires all those changes to the game to make it balanced it's not worth adding the weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by hatmankh View Post
    If adding a new weapon requires all those changes to the game to make it balanced it's not worth adding the weapon.
    Just lol.

By that logic if suggesting all of these complicated changes means actually adding the changes then they are not worth changing...

No you are right, that is clearly a bonkers suggestion. New content! Heaven forbid such a crazy idea.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12