Quote Originally Posted by slith View Post
    It is 200%. Good luck reaching that
    Ah ok, still though the gap between lower level and higher level guns should still be greater, would be the best way to make all the guns viable (in the way I described) as otherwise all they could do is make all the guns do the same damage which would make it pointless getting the higher level guns or just make the higher level guns better in which case what idiot would ever use a non woc gun.
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

i always found the notion strange, that woc weapons have less requirements than non-woc rares, do not suffer from the revealing effects of the rare weapons' swirl, do more damage and only require a measly quest to get a perfect one with guaranteed slots. granted you need to farm a few items, but hey... just get a droner. it's easy.

the fact that more futuristic weapons like plasma guns are weaker than some stupid ak47 is just borderline stupid. i think woc was the last attempt of kk to troll the community before giving up. half-hearted, half-finished bullshit.

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I cannot understand how me taking my plasma pistol to 3 crusty old fellas in the swamps would lead to them giving me a 700 year old beretta though.
    Swamps? I thought the weapons are mostly gotten outside the swamps? I guess I must update my knowledge again by running all those.
    But to the question at hand, I thought along the lines of: You get that nice weapon, but the person giving it to you wants something effective to use too. As simple and unoriginal as that. So not a conversion, but an exchange, where the NPC keeps your weapon but gives you the WOC one.
    Maybe the NPC hasn't mastered WOC or so, because NPCs die too often ;-)

EDIT: Clarified my post a bit
    Last edited by Deus Ex Machina; 12-06-13 at 17:41.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex Machina View Post
    Swamps? I thought the weapons are mostly gotten outside the swamps? I guess I must update my knowledge again by running all those.
    But to the question at hand, I thought along the lines of: You get that nice weapon, but the person giving it to you wants something effective to use too. As simple and unoriginal as that. Maybe hasn't mastered WOC or so, because NPCs die too often ;-)
    I think he was referring to the idea of bringing rares to the WoC guy to get them converted to Woc weps

I was yes.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12