für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Default Fix useless Jones Items

There are a few too good Jones Items around. That are used in endgame.
    And then there are the useless ones. That do not have any effect.
    Monk ones mainly come to mind. Especially since verything under TL 10 was balanced on TL 10 (If that still is in effect?). The Spell an Inquisitor gets is slower and does the same damage. The Healing Spells of Preacher and Field Medic are not really better than a TL 3 Heal as far as I observed.

One point to fix them is: Make them at least of cool quality. They are given out at better quality, and a Monk can BUY better quality (which I don't like either, but there is another thread on that).
    And fix the aggressive spells I think, so they make more damage in numbers too. More than the starting spell I mean.

Someone with the Jones Drone should have a possibility to get the drone anew after it blows up, if the mission was done.

Not sure if all these problems are still there, but I experienced all them at least once.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

i was about to make the same thread only to realize, that i would need some suggestions as to what do do with the actual quest rewards. too much work . the rewards need balancing. as does the the rest of the game. i mean look at faction epic rewards...

the jones drone is just crap.