Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Enti

Stop.

You do not like the fact that I have torn through a few of your ideas. You are clearly mad but this thread is not the place for that stuff. The OP has a great point and it has been agreed by some venerable community members. Get off your crusade and understand that everyone has a right to their opinion. In my opinion this thread starter nailed the problem with a simple solution.

you do not need to wage your own private war on me just because you think that someone elses idea is bad. I gave my support to the idea. You think differently. Tell him that (the thread starter) because it is HIS good idea not me just because you feel bitter and twisted about the fact I dissected a few of your bad ideas.

You are leaving me no choice but to burst into fits of laughter at your posts here. Please stop now, for the sake of my sides and my colleagues hearing as I guffaw loudly at another terrible post.

Just kidding. I love ya bro.
    right.

How about we all start at 100sl and you get 100sl by just clicking on your sl! does that sound fair? I know people love to kill allies but I've had 100sl for a long time now despite killing a few neutrals a day, sure if I killed allies I might struggle a bit to keep it at 100 but I think I could still do it. As was said 100sl it meant to be the max, a tough to reach goal that gives you a benefit not the norm
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    How about we all start at 100sl and you get 100sl by just clicking on your sl! does that sound fair? I know people love to kill allies but I've had 100sl for a long time now despite killing a few neutrals a day, sure if I killed allies I might struggle a bit to keep it at 100 but I think I could still do it. As was said 100sl it meant to be the max, a tough to reach goal that gives you a benefit not the norm
    Link me that thread? Or that post? Where does it say that high sl is meant to be tough to get and not the norm? If you are going to post this stuff please be able to back it up.

Killing neutrals is acceptable in many zones - neither rewarded or punished means accepted. This is ok.

Killing allies - even accidentally - is frowned upon with huge SL hits but nowhere should it be a problem to serve that punishment.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

well the fact that you get 1 sl every 3 missions and start at 10sl would be more than enough evidence for most people, or do you really want me to find a dev and get them to post whether or not 100sl should be the easy norm.

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

but then you do the epic and that dramatically boosts your SL - how does that fit your logic?

personally I dgaf about having 100 sl what I want is a way to easily go from yellow to green sl because not only are aoe accidents bound to happen but when you war with neutral/allied clans SL loss is iminent

Quote Originally Posted by Load_HeavyLoad View Post
    but then you do the epic and that dramatically boosts your SL - how does that fit your logic?

personally I dgaf about having 100 sl what I want is a way to easily go from yellow to green sl because not only are aoe accidents bound to happen but when you war with neutral/allied clans SL loss is iminent
    you don't lose anything in op zones, at least you shouldn't?

and you always come across warring clans in op zones?

and you always come across warring clans in op zones?
    mostly and what about teams?

Heavy this thread is about it being easy to get sl when you are already green, unless I misread it the OP is complaining that at yellow sl you do 1 mission and get 1 sl while in green sl you do 3 missions for 1 sl. So actually you don't support this thread heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Kame View Post
    I'm proposing to change it so when a char is positive SL, the Mission:SL ratio shoul stay the same. Keep the 2 missions:1SL all across the board please.

Or better yet, set it to 1:1 ratio, so that 1mission gives 1SL, no matter the char's SL status.

you clearly cant read Diablo - he says at the end to implement a 1 to 1 ratio, if youre going to try a personal attack at least make sure you get your facts straight

you clearly cant read Diablo - he says at the end to implement a 1 to 1 ratio, if youre going to try a personal attack at least make sure you get your facts straight
    er... did you even read my post or are you just going into hyper troll mode? A. I did no form of personal attack at all. B. All I got wrong was the values slightly, right now you get 1 sl for 2 missions when on low sl and 4 mission for 1 on high sl, the OP wanting it to be easier to gain SL when you have positive sl by making it also 2 mission for 1 sl when you are green (or even 1 for 1).

You said yourself you don't care about getting high sl you want to be able to get out of low sl easily. As such this suggestion doesn't really help you except the later suggestion to make it 1:1 all across the board. As such you should at best be supporting the idea of 1:1 when on low sl and not like the idea of 1:1 at high sl at it will make it easy as hell to get 100sl.

I'm starting to think you are 1 of those trolls who just lies about what people said and hopes other people wont read what was actually said in the hopes they will believe it. That or you think me saying you shouldn't support this thread is a personal attack, which it can't be cos that would be very weird.

no, the OP ended his post saying his best solution in his opinion would be 1:1 across the board, this is what im supporting
    Last edited by Load_HeavyLoad; 12-06-13 at 18:30.

no, the OP ended his post saying his best solution in his opinion would be 1:1 across the board, this is what im supporting
    I thought you didn't care about gaining 100sl so why are you supporting an idea that mostly helps people get 100sl and is only a minor help to people who are on low sl already? Also could you please clarify where I personally attacked you cos I've reread my post a lot and I honestly would like to know what part of it is a personal attack so I can avoid it in the future.

Enti I think the entire pvp community knows you dont lose SL in op zones. The OP certainly knows he doesnt lose SL in op zones. I dont think he minds that chief.

What he is talking about is mainly (it seems) is City zones where you DO lose SL. IE Pepper Park. A lot of pvp happens there now and people do not want to lose SL.

Yes teams will stop you from losing SL while levelling but not everyone levelling wants to team and not everyone I want to level will accept my team invite before I level them so sometimes, in some zones we will take SL hits.

The point is we want a 1:1 ratio to repair the damage as it takes a while to repair our soullight so that we can continue to fight and we would like that down time to be faster so that we can continue to fight.

Diabolo I think Heavy Load is pissed off because your minor detail wasnt all that minor, you completely misread what he is saying. In his shoes I would be a bit annoyed
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    I thought you didn't care about gaining 100sl so why are you supporting an idea that mostly helps people get 100sl and is only a minor help to people who are on low sl already? Also could you please clarify where I personally attacked you cos I've reread my post a lot and I honestly would like to know what part of it is a personal attack so I can avoid it in the future.
    personal attack i.e. a post to diminish mine rather that an on topic post

Diablo - quick point one thing can benefit more than one outcome, it benefits people who want to get to 100SL but it ALSO benefits those who want to get up to a reasonable SL level after loss

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast