Default change the negative symph missions

The missions as it stands now are really hard, just because the type of anarchy breed you need to kill rarely spawns and you need to kill 20 of them (!). either make it less or make them spawn more often because i've heard from someone doing it yesterday it took over 2 hours to complete............ and that's just +5 symph a time!

I mean i understand the need of having a negative faction symph penalty, but imagine having -30 and having to do 8x 2 hours of boringness!!!
    Poke me baby, one more time!

All ab kills should count tbh.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    All ab kills should count tbh.
    Then the mission wouldn't be hard anymore as everyone would just kill the low unthreatening ABs that respawn almost instantly. Or did you mean the hard Anarchy Breed should all count? (Harrassers & Aggressors) That I would find useful.

I don't think its too much to ask that you really prove wourself if you want in a faction you screwed over a lot.
    But I think something could be done about their spawn, I don't know how much they spawn exactly, and where, but as they are they are a nuissance for everyone that meet them because most times they are in huge bulk of them mixed up.
    If the missions stay the same I think it would be practical if the bulks were split up a bit, and seperated in type.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

I have not done the mission myself but I have helped friends do it before.

I have seen AB at Krupp and Tyron factory, one of the zones on the way to TG canyon (forgot which) and one in the swamps at Gravis uplink I think.

All of these are hard ones, 70/70 and 80/80 and what have you. They pack a punch and there ARE a lot of them. It is not an easy job solo and should require a team tbh.

I think all of them in those areas should count towards fixing your sympathy. The mission is a chore as it is so lets at least make things a tad easier if we are not getting automatic sympathy gains at all.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"