Default PPU's should get another quickbelt

This will probably get a lot of people yelling at me but I've always felt that since the inventory can't be organized, it is such a clusterfack trying to get my PPU to get buff spells in and out of the belt in a hurry. Maybe PPU's should get a 4 or 5 slot belt in addition to the normal belt, but for limited use, like only longs or such. It would help sorting through the stuff in my inventory a little easier.

Old idea but good idea. We have asked for a second row, activated by pressing shift for example - for years. Thanks for the suggestion however it is good that more people want this!
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Or consolidate existing spells into a smaller number. PPUs already have to spend a vast amount on their regular gear. Fewer spells would ease this and/or give them space for spells they don't normally use (provided they are of importance).

old but still great idea,

I never understood why KK added a new spell for shields. it was really easier to deal with 10 or 12 spells before 2.2 went live. a "shift + quickbelt slot" would do the trick honestly without making PPU such easy targets while changing their gears.

Also a new inventory system would be nice, if any of you have seen reviews of Arma 3 game their inventory system is quite nice and realistic. it limits size and amount of stuff that you can carry on your body and gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Setlec View Post
    I never understood why KK added a new spell for shields.
    Before 2.2 there was little in the way of poison damage aside from APUs and PvE. With melee gaining poison and the WoC weapons coming along, it needed to be represented in the shields.

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

melee has poison? O.o

I know how to free up one slot straight away, give APU's de buff again.

But without hijacking a thread, I agree it would be useful for all clases, pitthe quickbelt along the bottom and enable 'left & right' handed weapons in first person.

Quote Originally Posted by Load_HeavyLoad View Post
    melee has poison? O.o
    The blades do. Paws at least do.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"