Default Alex Mendez, now you have to die [player event from the 2nd of June, 2013]

Hello everybody,

one week ago there was a player event where the pro neocron factions attacked the canyon took revenge on the execution of the Neocron Presidet Jack Red by the Resistance Officer Alex Mendez.

In association with the clan Virus, Fusion, SXR we want to present you a movie about the fights in the Canyon. This was my first movie and I think the next will be better

regards
    Massi

Excellent.
    Well done.
    Ziu
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Home is where the heart is!«

FacebookTwitterIRCPlay Neocron!Support RoutesRules of Conduct

Very nice video

And that event was great

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Very nice video, very cool to watch.
    Also good to have some coverage about the events anyone might have missed (Also a Neocronicle entry now), everything that helps to now whats going on brings immersion and identification.
    Good one.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

Thanks Massaker for the Video. It's really nice and how Deus said "very cool to watch".

In fact I wanted to write a short text in Gariots Diner about the event. But I had a lot of work last week.
    Sorry about that.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." εMahatma Ghandiз

Awesome video! Goosebumps!

i wouldn't use copyrighted music (get one from ocremix), otherwise you video might be taken down faster than you can look. also the endless loop on the song wasn't so good.

Sadly CA screwed us over =( TG had a ton of support we got 3 storm bots at the very end when it was already revenge drone spam city with 100 guards. whatever happened to those nukes we used the last time...
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    Sadly CA screwed us over =( TG had a ton of support we got 3 storm bots at the very end when it was already revenge drone spam city with 100 guards. whatever happened to those nukes we used the last time...

CA screwed you, like you said.

Damn those nasty CA guys.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
    i wouldn't use copyrighted music (get one from ocremix), otherwise you video might be taken down faster than you can look. also the endless loop on the song wasn't so good.
    That's only half correct. You can use some copyright music from artists and you will be noticed by youtube that the music was found. You can accept, that you use copyright music and youtube will add a button for itunes, google play or any other store.