Just wanted to add that a PvP tank with a creed will generally have less resists to fire and force plus a resist chip or the like. This makes an LE tank capable of doing more damage than a NoN LE tank. There's something wrong about that currently. Let alone the fact that when a clan tank fights for an OP to have a GR and protection, the LE guy can come in and run the NoN LE tank out by stealing mobs and loot with no fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    I dont know of any LE player droner or otherwise out dpsing a PVP setup character PERIOD.

Ok. i think you got this wrapped round your neck. If i have a tank with an LE in i can happily spec near all my str points in hc and get some serious damage with a creed. I can spec a little transport if i want to but its by and large the option rather than the necessity. If i avoid any mobs anywhere that do pierce etc damage or keep them at range and pick em off with the creed then im sweet. i wont need to worry about resists when i can use range and cover for my advantages.

However. if i pull the LE i now have to consider a full specced pvp set up where im not gonna get toasted like a chump. I will have to build some pierce resist in to the tank and also force resist as well as the trans etc if i decide to keep some. All this is at a LOSS to my overall damage. No chip in the game can truly change that balance by the fact the le is out and you have the 4th brain slot.

Added to which the pve farmer tank can load up on pure hc imps at the expense of resistors and also use PA. Cover and range are king for pve. PvP is all about movement etc and a good consetup and if you listen to some people in com talk its about using dirty tricks
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12