The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    Dude... 90% hit rate for an evening at they very least and your saying they should make it hit MORE. If you honestly weren't hacking you are living proof this gun is incredibly broken, especially if it does have problems registering as you literally had a 90% hit rate how could you even think the gun is ok with that sort of thing going on?
    Its funny though.. Snaky who you accused of hitting 100% of his hits on you (ingame), only hit about 50% on me... Are you sure the Dev is the problem....?
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Well one of my suggestions was to improve the aim and lower the damage actually I made that suggestion very early on.

Also I love how neocron is like soviet russia, just had a ally try to kill me cos and I quote *I don't like your opinion on the dev*
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

The REAL Walker

Well one of my suggestions was to improve the aim and lower the damage actually I made that suggestion very early on.

Also I love how neocron is like soviet russia, just had a ally try to kill me cos and I quote *I don't like your opinion on the dev*
    Honestly, Im probably gonna kill you/make you zone aswell..
    Whining people deserves a beating (ingame).

And no, improving aiming and lowering damage is a horrible idea.. I LOVE how it is such a hard weapon to master - but worth it when you do.

EDIT: As a sidenote, Im NOT very good with it currently - havent been good with it since we left Terra.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

I don't think you need to be a Soviet to realise that some of the stuff you are spouting on here is bs.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Not really as all I'm saying is no gun should be miles better than any other which if the dev can get 100% aim with its current damage then it is, as I keep saying it might not be easy to master but when you do right now its just better than any other gun so why waste time mastering any other gun?

Its sad that NC has this attitude, somebody has an opinion and even puts forward points as to why they think they are right and instead of people giving a counter argument you get abuse and people saying they will attack you in-game even if you are allied just because your opinion differs. Thus the soviet russia reference, killing people for having a different opinion to you is what they would have done. I fact doing that just makes you look wrong as instead of using words to explain why you think you're right you just lash out like you're trying to silence me from saying anything that could affect your OP gun.

So to put it simply, if its possible to hit 100% of the time with a dev without hacking the damage needs to come down, cos its damage is way more than any other tank gun, so as I keep saying, why would anybody bother using anything else? and that is after all the point of the balance to make every gun viable. How is it making every gun viable if its possible for 1 gun to be better in every single way?

The REAL Walker

Blablablablablabla
    It has nothing to do with attitude.. You just need to learn how to move... As I said, one of the people you accused of hitting with 100% of their hits (and he IS a very good Dev user), misses more than 50% on me...

And no, it is NOT possible to hit 100% with Dev, AT ALL(!!!!) unless you stand still.. And then its your own damn fault.

EDIT: Actually, even if you do stand still, it will probably still miss a shot or two... lol
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    It has nothing to do with attitude.. You just need to learn how to move... As I said, one of the people you accused of hitting with 100% of their hits (and he IS a very good Dev user), misses more than 50% on me...

And no, it is NOT possible to hit 100% with Dev, AT ALL(!!!!) unless you stand still.. And then its your own damn fault.

EDIT: Actually, even if you do stand still, it will probably still miss a shot or two... lol
    Well this seems very unlikely as other people seem to have trouble getting constant shots off with normal weapons and as I said this was pretty much 100% hit rate so if as you say standing still it would still miss this means he had a full lock on for 100% of his hits as its the only way to account for the odd 1 or 2 missing. So you see this is where this thread has come from, you might say its impossible to hit 100% but with my own eyes (and some of my clan members eyes) we have seen 1 guy at least hitting 100% of the time with a dev, so either you're lying or he's lying saying hes not hacking, both of you can't be telling the truth or a paradox is going to swallow the planet

The REAL Walker

Well this seems very unlikely as other people seem to have trouble getting constant shots off with normal weapons and as I said this was pretty much 100% hit rate so if as you say standing still it would still miss this means he had a full lock on for 100% of his hits as its the only way to account for the odd 1 or 2 missing. So you see this is where this thread has come from, you might say its impossible to hit 100% but with my own eyes (and some of my clan members eyes) we have seen 1 guy at least hitting 100% of the time with a dev, so either you're lying or he's lying saying hes not hacking, both of you can't be telling the truth or a paradox is going to swallow the planet
    Dude... "Enter" use it once in a while..

I still see the problem, as in you being horrible at moving.
    And IIRC you're in SXR, so it doesnt surprise me that some of your clanmembers have the same problem.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Well I killed you last night with the flamer I'm practising with so you can judge for yourself if you think my movement is horrible =p Granted I probably wasn't at my best as I've only just started to practise with it as I'm planning to try out a low tech suicide build but you should be able to get a rough idea

The REAL Walker

Well I killed you last night with the flamer I'm practising with so you can judge for yourself if you think my movement is horrible =p Granted I probably wasn't at my best as I've only just started to practise with it as I'm planning to try out a low tech suicide build but you should be able to get a rough idea
    Eh? You havent killed me on Titan - and probably not on Terra either (eventhough you were a half-decent tank back on Terra).
    I died once yesterday, and that was from Snaky..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Doth though forget the duel with your dev against my flamer? then the other one where you were but 1 shot from death using a ion but sadly as always happens I got greedy for the skill and lost my aim =( I'd say thats my major flaw especially with a flamer, soon as I see em low I start to loose control and spam instead of going for the carful controlled shots.

The REAL Walker

Doth though forget the duel with your dev against my flamer? then the other one where you were but 1 shot from death using a ion but sadly as always happens I got greedy for the skill and lost my aim =( I'd say thats my major flaw especially with a flamer, soon as I see em low I start to loose control and spam instead of going for the carful controlled shots.
    Eeeeh I think you're mistaking me with someone else.. I wouldnt duel you..
    If it wasent because my clanleader would get pissy with me, I would gank you though

Already gotten a warning for killing SXR once....
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Eeeeh I think you're mistaking me with someone else.. I wouldnt duel you..
    If it wasent because my clanleader would get pissy with me, I would gank you though

Already gotten a warning for killing SXR once....
    Ah was sammy the cow doing fights last night, damn same sammy people. Well anyway point still stands that its nothing to do with movement as other people I kill fine but certain people can hit almost 100% with a dev and as you said dev is impossible to hit 100% of the time so to get so close to that they must be keeping a lock on for every single shot.

Are you going to try and offer some actual arguments or are you just here for the same old *you bad* spamming?

The REAL Walker

Ah was sammy the cow doing fights last night, damn same sammy people. Well anyway point still stands that its nothing to do with movement as other people I kill fine but certain people can hit almost 100% with a dev and as you said dev is impossible to hit 100% of the time so to get so close to that they must be keeping a lock on for every single shot.

Are you going to try and offer some actual arguments or are you just here for the same old *you bad* spamming?
    Im just here for the spamming!
    ..And no, Sammy the Cow isnt me.. He is a player that only plays VERY rarely.

BTW, I think I have put some arguments in? Arent we both just spamming now?

Fact is: something is clearly wrong with your movement, or you are full of shit when saying that some Dev users can hit you 100% of the time..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Well neither is true as if it was other people would hit me 100% of the time as well and as I said they don't, and I've even fought other flamer using tanks and beaten then so the only option is either cheating or its possible to hit almost 100% of the time with a dev when you master it. Neither is something that should happen in NC, if the dev is going to be possible to hit with 100% of the time it needs to do less damage.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast