NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    Simple answer... just because both sides have access to a OP as hell weapon does that mean it isn't OP as hell?
    It's hardly OP as hell when you consider that you can out heal the damage done before that droner gets another one launched and flown to you.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

Quote Originally Posted by Juppe View Post
    Funny thread.. One simple question, why didnt you use kamis and spam tg people?
    I thought about this also and the answer is that it wouldn't have been feasible. There were too many allied people there grouped in a relatively small area. The TG forces were mainly zonewhoring into the TG HQ, in other words, there wasn't any real strategic place to use kami's. The allied forces were kind of using the GR room as its retreat point where TG had a safezone to whore into

On a side note, the event was about having fun raiding the canyon and actually fighting people with a purpose. I kind of equate the revenge spamming to barreling a UG at an op fight, just very cheap.

Indeed it was, and as for outhealing.. perhaps you could out heal 1 kami droner but 2 isn't possible
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

Sektenspinner aus Leidenschaft hajoan's Avatar

How many Silent hunters are needed for the same effect at a single Player?

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by hajoan View Post
    How many Silent hunters are needed for the same effect at a single Player?
    One probably.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

About 2 or 3 so you'd need about 12-24 spys to kill as many people as 2 kami drones can right now

I am not keen on your maths at all.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I was going to respond properly then realised that it gives credence to your drivel. Go troll another thread.
    I'm sorry, but drivel? These are serious and legitimate questions (that have not yet been answered in this thread, and were only glossed in the last one.)

Your not answering them cogently, but rather with an unwarranted assault (find me some trolling in my name, please) makes me think that you don't have a cogent answer. Is that a fair thing to say? Or is that "more drivel/trolling" ?
    Last edited by Dope; 03-06-13 at 23:37.

I tried to hit them as they came in but you do no damage.
    If this is true, then rules have changed. I have had many drones, of all make and model, destroyed by player fire.

Also this:
    Quote Originally Posted by juppe
    Funny thread.. One simple question, why didnt you use kamis and spam tg people?
    is a fair question. Keep in mind, please, that I play PvP droners almost exclusively, and have since day one. Where does this leave us when you are red (factional enemy) and have basically any weapon above TL30? (OK, TL30 may be minor hyperbole, but not by much...)
    Last edited by Dope; 03-06-13 at 23:43. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Dope View Post
    If this is true, then rules have changed. I have had many drones, of all make and model, destroyed by player fire.

Also this:

is a fair question. Keep in mind, please, that I play PvP droners almost exclusively, and have since day one. Where does this leave us when you are red (factional enemy) and have basically any weapon above TL30? (OK, TL30 may be minor hyperbole, but not by much...)
    Rules have changed then cos I sat and shot a drone for a while and it was taking almost no damage.

And its not a fair point cos as faid said they were hiding in the TG HQ while we had no place to do this, or is there some way to make kami drones cross zone lines?

The REAL Walker

Half kami damage, give them 100 Health = fixed IMO.
    Yeah the Health part wont matter half of the time (since it will blow up before showing up on your screen most of the time), but it will still help once in a while..
    And kami damage is currently WAY too high.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

That would be a start, people would most likely still learn to just combine their efforts with kamis but at least it would require more team work and happen less often (and stop the 1 man kami death machine). And yes I realise they often don't even appear on the screen before they blow up but it would be nice to have the chance to blow them up if you see em, right now you don't have any chance

The REAL Walker

That would be a start, people would most likely still learn to just combine their efforts with kamis but at least it would require more team work and happen less often (and stop the 1 man kami death machine). And yes I realise they often don't even appear on the screen before they blow up but it would be nice to have the chance to blow them up if you see em, right now you don't have any chance
    Yeah the damage that Kami drones can take ATM is just silly lol
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

is there some way to make kami drones cross zone lines?
    No, of course not, but doesn't that mean that the droners had to be in the same zone as the targets? So, how could they hide from your own drone team? (I am getting the idea that your tactical position was not as easily defended as theirs?) I guess long-story short is "If they can hit you, you can hit them." in most cases.

I totally agree that drones (including Revenges) should be able to be shot down, and I honestly think that there are fixes that can be made, but as I said the last time this came up, there needs to be other changes made to spy/sidearm combos that allow a droner to be anything but fragbait before you nerf the only effective weapon that the class has left.

Sektenspinner aus Leidenschaft hajoan's Avatar

About 2 or 3 so you'd need about 12-24 spys to kill as many people as 2 kami drones can right now
    So the problem is not the weapon itself the damage is fine at single targets.
    The problem is the area effect of the kami.

Possibly everyone should concentrate at this aspect of this weapon which gives it an unfair advantage?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast