They did search for droners and found them too, but they got instarezzed by ppus...

Quote Originally Posted by nabbl View Post
    they did search for droners and found them too, but they got instarezzed by ppus...

omg remove ppus!!

"dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    omg remove ppus!!
    Now that's something I would like to see. Force all the monks to be hybrids by removing all spells above TL 95.
    Falk Keegan (jump!)

» A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. «
    - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

Give them something they can hit with and I would happily play one.

You obviously weren't at TG were you or you would have seen the huge spawn of about 100 TG guards all over, the only safe spot at the end was the GR room cos it was pretty much the only place that didn't have a load of TG guards.
    Last edited by DIABLO666; 03-06-13 at 16:22.
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

There are enough spies with stealth around. Failing that you can just GR out. There is always another way. It is just a game after all. I know what you were all going through though, honestly I really do. I was stuck in a tiny room this time last year with someone shooting rockets at me. I couldnt gr out though, they call that AWOL, it was nails. I didnt come on here and whine about it though. I just manned up and got on with it.

If the game stops being fun, stop playing the game dude. Failing that go search for the thread I made a while back about this same subject and see some of the thoughtful posts made by various brainport users and comment on some of those. Hopefully you will have relaxed a little by now.

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by slith View Post
    Now that's something I would like to see. Force all the monks to be hybrids by removing all spells above TL 95.
    hybrids...
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

It's not the game that isn't fun its knowing that if 1 person wants to ruin the fun he just needs to bring a kami droner and suddenly you have to stop everything and find them or you've already lost, no 1 person should have the power to turn the tide of an entire fight. And that is exactly what happened last night, yes a lot of TG gaurds spawned but we could have held out and pushed them back but with the kami droners spamming the only safe spot in the whole of the canyon there was nothing we could do. If it had been wocket tanks we could have made a sally to kill them or drive them back or even shoot them from the GR room, a kami droner though you need to search the entire zone and even then they can stealth just as you are coming up to em so you never know if you just ran right past them unless you take a ppu with you

The OP has a point. The event was very fun for a good long while with the pro forces fighting the canyon forces. The drones werent too bad in the beginning, but towards the end it got ridiculous. Once the GM's decided they wanted TG to win they spawned about 100 Guards every few feet throughout the entire canyon so it was impossible to really move. The 5 stormbots they spawned for the pro side was a nice touch lol

The event was great until the revenge spam, then everyone left and went back to doing nothing. The revenge drone is an extremely over-powered weapon and needs to be looked at, much like the disruptor was.

the problem with just reducing the damage by 50% is it means people will get the same effect as now they will just need to explode twice the number, and as 2 drones can kill a big group of people including ppus right now it will only require 4, sure this is more reasonable than 2 but its still not exactly idea that 4 people can in 1 explosion kill a big group ppus and all without even needing to aim

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    Another solution would be to at least make them die in 1 shot and do no damage when blown up by a gun, as it is theres no way to stop them except finding a guy who could be miles away and has a stealth tool
    A thing that can kill you fast should die equally fast. Wasn't that somehow a concept of Neocron Balancing?
    Since Droning does not risk the droner, a way to neutralize the Kamikaze Drone when you spot it would be nice. Not sure about One hit, but that depends on how easy they spot and hit.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

well it could be more than 1 depending on how fast they move now and how close they need to get, doing this would at least give people the chance to shoot them down before they get in range and force the droner to either risk loosing the drone or make it explode early thus doing less harm.

Funny thread.. One simple question, why didnt you use kamis and spam tg people?

Simple answer... just because both sides have access to a OP as hell weapon does that mean it isn't OP as hell?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast