Force hardware Mouse, turn off windows mouse acceleration.

google "Markc Mouse Acceleration Fix for Windows 7" in quotes, replace windows 7 with what ever version of windows you're using obviously.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    If I saw you hunting in the wastes and hacking a warbot I would wait for you to finish your hack and then gank you. That would be both fun and engaging for me.

I agree with Juppe completely.

The win at all costs mentality is what kills this community - at least the half that do like to PVP. The bads make it worse by being terrible at it.

It is a shame but the cycle will continue if people do not see that they are ruining the game with it. This goes for both sides of the community.
    I definitely agree with this aswell. Im sick of the current mentality that some people have.
    I pretty much never go to pp1 anymore for this very reason.
    The only place I fight now is at Opfights and when Im tech hunting on my HL spy (god that rifle sucks in close combat lol).
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

More fun to gank people who are levelling.

Putting an op fight team into pp1 and then zoneline hugging because you dont want to die is almost as bad as wocet launchering everyone and hiding around copbots.

I have seen one clan get notorious for this and I do not feel the need to mention names, suffice to say I cannot see them being around much longer.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Putting an op fight team into pp1 and then zoneline hugging because you dont want to die is almost as bad as wocet launchering everyone and hiding around copbots.

I have seen one clan get notorious for this and I do not feel the need to mention names, suffice to say I cannot see them being around much longer.
    Aaah you must mean virus.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Don't expect pp1 to give you a good fighting experience. The best fights have always been in the wastelands around crp/mb/el farid etc.

Safezone-Sync fights have always been lame as fuck.

Edit: I also dislike that nabbl is talking about nerfing anything but tanks all the time. I see a pettern there, and everyone knows what happened the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Juppe View Post
    The fact that people take "op teams" to patrol the streets and shoot with wocket launchers to the zoneline so your dead before you can even move.
    That is killin PvP.

The win at all costs mentality is what kills this community - at least the half that do like to PVP. The bads make it worse by being terrible at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    I definitely agree with this aswell. Im sick of the current mentality that some people have.
    I pretty much never go to pp1 anymore for this very reason.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRobot View Post
    Don't expect pp1 to give you a good fighting experience. The best fights have always been in the wastelands around crp/mb/el farid etc.
    I agree with all of you guys.
    I guess the mentality has changed and its all about killing for the sake of it and to destroy your enemies at all costs, no matter how lame.
    When you are alone and fight multiple PPU buffed enemies and then you get antibuffed and DB its just ridiculous.

@BlueRobot Long time ago, when DOY was still inhabited, you could have some great fights in PP3 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
    the latest and greatest in pvp is killing people while they hack their wbs. now that's a challenge.
    Well this has always been part of the game. Tell people who killed you and where in help/trade. I always loved to hunt those guys down!

How do you stop your clan mates doing it though eh....
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

How do you stop your clan mates doing it though eh....
    Easy. Find a decent clan.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by J@ck on Cr@ck View Post
    Well Dropout got a point since you said " ... aint nobody doing that without a macro to perfect the timing"

Which of course is BS!
    How about you stop with those "slight exaggerations" and stick with the facts?
    Yes I said aint nobody shooting 4 ions in a row with perfect timing for each which is most likely correct, I guess there could be 1 or 2 people who have perfected the timing on switching and can do it 4 or 5 times in a row but it would be much easier to use a macro
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    Yes I said aint nobody shooting 4 ions in a row with perfect timing for each which is most likely correct, I guess there could be 1 or 2 people who have perfected the timing on switching and can do it 4 or 5 times in a row but it would be much easier to use a macro
    Dude.. Stop..

Try it yourself.. Its easy..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

Just because some people have being using multiple ionic pistols since they were implemented and mastered fast switching does not mean you can just write them off as macroers because your cor-ordination and timing isnt up to it, appreciate practise and skill when its due

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Dude.. Stop.
    Try it yourself.. Its easy..

Haha thats True i think its the Guy who Stay with le in pp1 and Write all the Time nice macro... Lol Look at this macro

Did you try it yourself? No you say? Then shut up!
    Its easier than you think!

Lover of all things Charlatans TheonlyoneIknow's Avatar

Just downloaded and set nVidia Inspector up for NC after reading this. The 60 fps lock is under "Frame Rate Limiter" ??? if so, I couldn't see 60 so instead set this value to PS_FRAMERATE_LIMITER_THRESHOLD. Is this the field I change and is that the setting I use?

Many thanks, tooik.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234