NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by slith View Post

4 Injections, thats one tool load.
    I'm sure my spy can take more damage than some of your sucky tanks :P Luckily nobody uses nanites, spys are overpowered as is.

I'm guessing the 2 drugs used are red flash and paramol x forte (or whatever it's called).

Crazy resists all the same though.

On topic: I think the OP needs to understand how completely useless 90% of the rare pistols actually are. Yeah there are a couple that are strong but on the whole, you have so few viable choices.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

Well thats another issue I have, theres like what, 11 rare pistols? perhaps more, and I only see 1 used and the ion, perhaps now and then I'll see a slasher and a xbox but rarely its all barretta these days. Hopefully the big balance will sort that, always wanted to make a spy who uses exe but its a joke gun right now
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

The cookie-cuttering of setups to the flavor of the day is also un-avoidable.

Crying about it on forums might make some people feel better about it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kame View Post
    The cookie-cuttering of setups to the flavor of the day is also un-avoidable.

Crying about it on forums might make some people feel better about it somehow.
    it has always been this way, ever since forever. The only difference these days is with the damage bonus on woc pistols there is no point using other pistols. If it did any damage you might see people use the back up gun every now and then but with the freeman and Beretta being so good what is the point in bothering with the old school guns?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by Netphreak View Post
    I'm guessing the 2 drugs used are red flash and paramol x forte (or whatever it's called).
    Redflash and Paratemol X-Forte, the basis for every setup for Monks, Tanks, Spys and PEs. I tick them in Neoskiller before I decide what im going for.
    Falk Keegan (jump!)

» A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. «
    - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

The REAL Walker

Redflash and Paratemol X-Forte, the basis for every setup for Monks, Tanks, Spys and PEs. I tick them in Neoskiller before I decide what im going for.
    I did the same pre-speednerf.. Now I dont bother with drugs on my spy anymore (when opfighting).
    My tanks still use 4 drugs though
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

I'm not really a fan of setup's that mean when undrugged you can't even use your weapon or heal, but I can see how in specific scenarios like OP fight's and PP (where you can prep in club veronique) it allows for a very strong build.

I like drugs to boost/enhance my setup not be a requirement to do anything, like farming etc.

Back on topic; I think the OP is complaining about everything that's killed them. [see other brainport threads]
    TERRA:

Quote Originally Posted by Netphreak View Post
    Back on topic; I think the OP is complaining about everything that's killed them. [see other brainport threads]
    Thinking the same.

Not at all, this was more made form annoyance but others are perfectly legit. If you think a droner doing 3/4 hp to a whole group is balanced you've got something wrong with your mind tank

[Edited] You shouldnt make brainport threads when you are annoyed honestly. I dont think it will help you get your point across if I am completely honest.

This section is the most important to me these days. I couldnt care for the others much any more but Brainport is the lifeblood of the community because it get's listened to and acted on. This is important.
    Last edited by Bifrost; 03-06-13 at 15:37. Reason: Discussing moderation

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

can we get a moratorium on DIABLO666 and eNTi's ability to post in the Brainport we dont want another re-run of NC2.2 changes

Yes cos banning posting is always a good idea as nobody could possibly tell a bad idea from a good one. You do realise that devs worth there salt (which the new ones seem to be) wont just say *oh look they say that lets change it* they will say *oh look lets test that theory out*. As such even if people post bad threads like this one it doesn't mean they will instantly make a huge sweeping change with no testing, thats what KK would have done.

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

well you would think that forum users would use the brainport to post constructive and well thought out ideas instead of just whining about how they get dicked on in pvp.........

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    Yes cos banning posting is always a good idea as nobody could possibly tell a bad idea from a good one. You do realise that devs worth there salt (which the new ones seem to be) wont just say *oh look they say that lets change it* they will say *oh look lets test that theory out*. As such even if people post bad threads like this one it doesn't mean they will instantly make a huge sweeping change with no testing, thats what KK would have done.
    As long as that theory is sane, calmly explained and well thought out and not written out of pure annoyance. By your own admission no less.

Screw it, just give pistol users an op WoCket pistol that'll make things more balanced.
    TERRA:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast