Quote Originally Posted by Juppe View Post
    ... lose alot of items.
    Its always been like that, so why is it suddenly such a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by fail View Post
    as far as i know you dont drop any important items, because you have a safe slot and your imps do not drop. what you drop is your trash from inventory and your armor. If you have some rares in your other qbelt slots with -sl then you do it on your own risk. So in general this is good like it is , if i have an allly and +sl i can "trust" him. People who do not respect allies have -sl and you know whats going on. So if you want to play agressive then accept the consequenses. BUT there must be a somekind of compensation to be a "bad" guy. something like an power armor for "-SL as restriction", i think there are lot of ideas. last thing if -sl dont hurt to ppl, there will be a massacre in level spots like regants.
    You do know that you lose your safeslot with high -SL?

nope, didnt know...

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Guy View Post
    With 4 character slots available and unlimited free account creation, it's not that big deal to have a red SL character. Plus a clan for backup and you can be mr. douchbag all day long.

Sure you have to invest time to lvl alts but noone knows your affiliations.

Playing a red SL lone wolf, just one character/account, no clan... you are gonna have a bad time.

Please keep the current penalties.
    Unlimited free account creation since when? 1 per person unless legacy account from subscription time last time I looked

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Pink View Post
    Unlimited free account creation since when? 1 per person unless legacy account from subscription time last time I looked
    For all intents and purposes its unlimited accounts. We are on the honor system here

Agreed for a long time and very outspoken about it. Currently the criminal has been all but eliminated as a valid play style. Add to that the soul light changes to make losing SL very easy and gaining it nothing but a time-sync that most of us dont have. Catch one bad zone and UrFk'd. Criminals should be allowed to exist and PvP with the rest of us with harsher penalties but NOT forced out of game. We have lost a lot of good players and a lot of good fights. Even running around looking for ganks I dont feel I have a choice to attack even one in ten alllied runners. Normally Id gank any fool outside of clan. Clans are king imo, not factions and roleplayers.

Quote Originally Posted by J@ck on Cr@ck View Post
    IMO it's always been a problem I mean how often do you see people with red SL? Even back in Neocrons prime it was a ridiculously small minority, the no-hack belt + the lack of GR etc is a big enough penalty, losing a good part of your inventory (and you are losing it, due to the no-hack required belt, unlike high SL players) is overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    Agreed for a long time and very outspoken about it. Currently the criminal has been all but eliminated as a valid play style. Add to that the soul light changes to make losing SL very easy and gaining it nothing but a time-sync that most of us dont have. Catch one bad zone and UrFk'd. Criminals should be allowed to exist and PvP with the rest of us with harsher penalties but NOT forced out of game. We have lost a lot of good players and a lot of good fights. Even running around looking for ganks I dont feel I have a choice to attack even one in ten alllied runners. Normally Id gank any fool outside of clan. Clans are king imo, not factions and roleplayers.
    working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by J@ck on Cr@ck View Post
    like Daza400 replied to you.. it has been always a problem.

You have to understand im not complaining about the items lost here..im saying its so harsh people dont want to go red sl. at the moment the pk people just make sure they dont go red sl.. if it gets too low they will do some recycle missions or some other crap to keep it up -30 or even positive.

so the criminals dont exist.. or they do.. but now they are disguised with positive sl or somethin above -30 because of the current penalties.

The harsh punishment of dropping multiple items in a non-hack belt will be lowered when you can use store bought weapons, epics, and mob drop weapons again to compete in PvP after the balancing.

After all, the weapons that you can use to kill people should also be a challenge for a player who wants to play a psychomaniac serial killer in NC.

That way you won't drop your precious 4 slot CS anymore when going red sl but your S.T.O.R.M laser, while always keeping your Speedgun gatlin and TT epic cannon and still be able to compete because you only dish out 10-20% less damage than a fully equipped char with the best stuff in game. The rest should be skill and setup and game knowledge.

Only 20% less damage? Dude pe's already get 5% less from lack of woc and at most 5% less from lower tl and that is already too much difference.

Store bought guns should be closer to rare guns imo.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    I still think the chance to drop your slot1 will still deter people from playing as a Most Wanted. To me it's either keep slot1 safeslotted or don't bother changing anything.
    Says you?
    Loss of your safe slot is pretty bad ( and just for having red SL ), but loss of more than 1 item is extreme, and I never understood the reasoning behind this other than nastiness. No one can afford this play style for very long, and especially even more so now that access to GRs and Venture Warp has been denied.

Our tanks would loose most armour and a gun easily totalling 250k ( for a well slotted non-rare), plus four pieces of level 4 armour totalling 140k. So, nearly 400,000 each death. Your character will be unplayable and broke within a few days of trying run missions and gain SL.

My tank had -1 SL and has run 11 missions ( killing aggies ) and has gone from -1 to 0. I imagine that it'd take several weeks of grind on and off to get back to 0 from -32. Impracticable IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    For all intents and purposes its unlimited accounts. We are on the honor system here
    Oh I was under the impression it was an enforced rule.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Pink View Post
    Oh I was under the impression it was an enforced rule.
    Pretty sure that your accounts gets banned, if they find out that you have made more than one.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Pretty sure that your accounts gets banned, if they find out that you have made more than one.
    They would have to ban 80% of the server. Multiple accounts is something that should be desired like the rest of games out there.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    They would have to ban 80% of the server. Multiple accounts is something that should be desired like the rest of games out there.
    I dont make the rules - and do not really care, since I already have 4 accounts from way back
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123