Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
    i'd still prefer the soldier 3/freedom fighter/ncpd over the old moveon.
    Soldier 3 is a good implant but FF and NCPD.
    Usualy in pvp ppu are buffing heat3 so the use of the FF cpu, and for the ncpd just compare to the PPR, and the chose is already done.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    how is this a problem? It would be like it used to be. There will always be an optimum set up but there is always room for diversity. Take this thread as examples. If the other chips gave decent damage bonuses you could choose a resist setup or a damage set up. I do not see your problem with that?
    In fact I does not understand why you want moveon to return a tank implant (I don't care about PE using it for exping constitution). Making an implant that every classes could use is for me a better choice.

I really prefer a moveon like that CONST+3 (or STR+3) tra+8 hlt+8 atl+15 (needed 35 const) every template of every classes could make the choice to sacrify a little dps for more health and resists. The more you have choice for template the intresting they are.

usually i pvp you can't really rely on being ppu buffed all the time, so i usually make my choices without ppu buffs in mind. you never know what happens.

usually i pvp you can't really rely on being ppu buffed all the time, so i usually make my choices without ppu buffs in mind. you never know what happens.
    This is probably the most sensible post I have ever seen you make. Props.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Your right but this is not the point of this thread, some people would like the moveon to be improved.
    I trully agree with them but I only say I don't want the old moveon coming back, I prefer a new one that could be used by more than
    one classe, and of course I prefere an implant that I could use, not one I must use, see what I mean.

Which is why playing APU sucks balls, offensive attacks are weaker than most classes currently (due to low freq, no stack etc) yet I drop the quickest, PvP without buffs as an APU... might as well /set kill_self 1

Quote Originally Posted by Khorwin View Post
    Your right but this is not the point of this thread, some people would like the moveon to be improved.
    I trully agree with them but I only say I don't want the old moveon coming back, I prefer a new one that could be used by more than
    one classe, and of course I prefere an implant that I could use, not one I must use, see what I mean.

I used moveons on all my chars in nc1.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by Khorwin View Post
    Bringing back moveon and marine to the old stat is not a good idea, the brain template for tank would be completely stupid and overpowered compared to the other classes.
    Let me tell you what every final tank template would be.
    mc5 balistic/marine/moveon/PPR.
    No choices only good chips.
    Moveon is supposed to be a movement improvement chip not a tank fighting chip.
    And how is this different from what spys and pes do? the dex equivilents are all WAY better but the tank ones are awful, how is this fair? right now I use a synapse solider 3 and 2 (yes the one you buy in point red, a herc and a ballistic 2 (the dex one from point red) as for now these are the best implants for a hc tank.

Do you REALLY not see it as an issue that a capped tank is using 2 level 2 point red implants in his build cos all the rare imps are worse? I actually considered using the ballistic mc5 chip instead of the soldier 2 but I get more hc from the soldier 2, all putting in the ballistic would do is give me a bit more str while making me slower and do less damage.

As for moveon the point of boosting that is for hc pes really, its not really a high end chip for tanks as a herc is better for speed and health, or the ballistic 2 which gives wep lore and tc. The chips you listed would be... a build a guess but the moveon and ppu would gimp your damage quite a bit so you'd end up being more of a bullet soaker than a bruiser. I guess that could be a build.. but who wants to be a bullet soaker instead of hurt people?
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

You still get to move incredibly quick though and clip round walls while still hitting people though, and when a ppu does show up apus go from a joke (unless you clip in which case they are still hard as hell to kill) to ultra mega class as people struggle to hit them while they dole out the damage. Plus you have a poison beam and hardly anybody has poison so that thing really hurts

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    And how is this different from what spys and pes do? the dex equivilents are all WAY better but the tank ones are awful, how is this fair? right now I use a synapse solider 3 and 2 (yes the one you buy in point red, a herc and a ballistic 2 (the dex one from point red) as for now these are the best implants for a hc tank.

The fact that you only compare the implant skills show that you don't care about balancing.

1/ Where did HC tank attribute there 500 skills points of STR?
    Answer: hc and perc. hc120: 275 points percing100: 175 points = total: 450 points......left 50 points skills (10 hc points)

2/ Where did Rifle spy attribute there 500 skills points of DEX?
    Answer: rc/tc/agl. rc120:275 points agl100:175 points tc70: 90 points = total:540 points......left -40 points skills (does not work)

3/ Where did HC tank put there DEX 375 points?
    Answer: agl100: 175 points tc84: 127 points = total:302 points......left 73 skill points.

The fact is that it's easer for tank HC to reach a good value for HC than for spy to reach the same value even with there betters implants.

If you only compare the implants, yes RC and PC are better than HC, but if you look at the balancing of the game, you see that it's harder to attribute big amont of points in PC or RC than in HC. So if we put the same stats for each, that would be not fair for RC and PC players.

That's what I think.

Where did everybody else put their str? resist, how much more dex does a spy get? a lot and of course we get 10 int for a total of sod all weapon lore you get 100 for a total of oh my god and absolute ton.

Please don't try to leave out the other major stat that gives a huge boost to stats for the spy which the tank can't even hope to touch

There you are, now you remeber that there is some other stats that player have to use.
    In fact I volontary forgot the weapon lore just to see if you would jump on it. But let me see, the moveon does not have any weapon lore skill. So we are alowed to think that weapon lore was not the problem, why did you talk about it now?

More over tank does no longer have 10 INT but 25. You say "how much more dex does a spy get?" they get 100 dex like tank that got 100 str. (Same value for the fighting primary skill so same amount of points to attribute for fighting sub skill)

I 've look at the post you are manking DIABLO666, there are only on tank improvement and nerf of other classes. Everybody know that you love tank but maybe you are not objective...

P.S.The value I take was only exemple not real template.

The moveon is more a chip for pe and monks really and if you look I've not been saying it shouldn't have wep lore other people have suggested that, and tanks get 75 dex spys get 100 dex and 100 int so in the end you have more than enough to out compete tanks for capping a gun, especially as you have the better implants. I know you want spys to rule the world with high damage high speed and a stealth but its not how things were meant to be.

Have you not noticed how most of the people you see these days are berretta using spys or pes? thats cos while the tank is still a good class spy / pe are most likely better as they have superior speed and damage while having a stealth.

And of course this is redundant if you think tanks are unbalanced make another thread this is about balancing the implants and right now the movoen, marine, and mc5 ballistic may as well be removed from the game cos nobody uses them or ever will until they get fixed

In fact I'm playing APU in PVP so I don't care about spy ruling the world, my only one is droner for PVE
    APU is quite hard to play but it's fun. (and I like difficultes)

First of all I have notice that you didn't put weapon lore in the moveon stat, that's why I told you not to take it for exemple of stats balancing if you think tank need weaponlore there is good dex brain for that.

You say that tank only have 75 DEX and spy 100, the difference between this 2 value is 125 skill points with this value you can reach 83 in a skill, this is what spy can attribute to RC or PC if they put the same value as tank in agl en tc. But I already explain that in my previous post.

Let's talk about moveon again with an implant that give //STR:+3.95 TRA:+7.93 HLT:+7.93 ATL:+15.86// for stat.
    For a tank this is a good implant that give you more speed and more points to attribute to resists, that's a good news.

Those stats aint good really, its sort of like a herc or a ppr but worse in every way (as it gives 15end not atl). And if you read my first post you'll notice this bit " then perhaps some wep lore or tc (about 5-7)," where I very much DO mention wep lore so that statement is utterly false. And lets not forget no tank in their right mind uses pa so that another 25 hc lost that spys gain, combine this with the ss/sf and the mc5 implants and spys get a HUGE boost to stats over tank currently.

In fact all you have done here is show why spys are used so much, they can get much high skill level in their main stat (pc/rc) than a tank can while having a ton of wep lore as well for even better stats AND their guns don't slow even nearly as much so they don't even need as much agil/atl.

So all this has got us to the conclusion that

A. The spy right now is better than tanks in almost every way except con

B. You didn't read my original post you perhaps read a post somebody made with the old stats for the moveon

C. You don't know what the moveon stats currently are, if it did give 15 atl it might almost be useable instead of a herc (or perhaps in a no damage all speed build)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast