Default Discussion for the improvement of the MOVEON

As with my other thread about the ballistic this thread is about ways to make the MOVEON useful again, it requires you to do a epic to get but its worse than most level 1 imps as far as almost any build goes, currently it gives these stats

CON:+3.95 TRA:+7.93 HLT:+7.93 END:+15.86

Can anybody even give me a build which would use this? or is there any point in leveling that anybody would use this? I honestly can't think of a single character I would use this on even when leveling. As for ways to improve it I suggest it goes back to its old stats, I can't find them for now so if anybody can remember them or knows a place to find them if they could post them in the thread it would be very helpful. Going back to the old figures would make the moveon useful for tanks again until you get the better implants and would make it useful for hc pes again like it was in the old days. And of course if anybody thinks it should give stats other than the old ones please feel free to post your ideas and why you think they are good here.

Personally though I feel they should make it more of a hc str implant again as hc pes are rare right now so a good implant thats easy to use for them would be very desirable, it could perhaps give 3str 10-15hc and then perhaps some wep lore or tc (about 5-7), maybe some alt, basically some stats to make it useful for both a tank and a hc (or mc if they become viable again with mc fix) pe.
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

it's very simple to change this quite useless implant in a major implant used in every build. I propose to change 15.86 end to 15.86 atl.
    The moveon is an implant that improve movement so let it speed up players
    Of course this change would is too efficient 10 atl would really be more balanced....
    :/

i know of monks asking for this chip for a specific setup i think so they can use the tl40 health tool sooner rather then later. the problem with this chip is certainly, that while the ppr is even used in end game pvp setups frequently this one has a very narrow time frame when it's probably useful. the current meta game seems to not favor con at all, which is just another wasted opportunity for a more varied game experience.

Literally every stat on that chip is garbage. Does anyone remember what the stats on the old MOVEON chip were?

BioTech (M.O.V.E.O.N.) CPU CON+3 FOR+8 H-C+6 HLT+18 M-C+6 STR+3 TRA+6

http://mib.r-appert.ch/imps/implant.html

Quote Originally Posted by Khorwin View Post
    it's very simple to change this quite useless implant in a major implant used in every build. I propose to change 15.86 end to 15.86 atl.
    The moveon is an implant that improve movement so let it speed up players
    Of course this change would is too efficient 10 atl would really be more balanced....
    :/
    This is true, good idea !
    We lack of "movement" implant (Balance advancer boost agility but drain athletic, this is silly. And Advanced Movement Controller does the same in the other way)

And if you change the +3.96 CON to +3.96 STR also this implant could basiclly be used by any class in many different ways :
    - to use higher armors for spies and PEs
    - to make APUs think about kevlar armors
    - help HC/MC PEs
    - improve hlth/athl of any class which is always wanted (which will create many new setup possibility, which is already making me wet)

So these stats :
    STR:+3.95 TRA:+7.93 HLT:+7.93 ATL:+15.86
    would make this implant competitive with PPR (and yeah it would still be competitive with a little less ATL).
    I behave as a signature

TechHaven Network *************** nEo-1664's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    Literally every stat on that chip is garbage. Does anyone remember what the stats on the old MOVEON chip were?
    The THN has a list of NC1/2 legacy items and their respective stats, this includes imps, armour, weapons etc

http://www.techhaven.org/db/ - then scroll down to legacy items.
    The future is unknown until the present reveals it.
    [ Tech Haven Network ][ Item DB ][ Rares DB ][ NC-Wiki ][ NC2.2 Download ][ Fansites & Resources ]
    [00:07:39] [+Danae] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!

i like the idea to Change the Moveon Implant in something usefull and i think castro´s proposal is my favorite

So these stats :
    STR:+3.95 TRA:+7.93 HLT:+7.93 ATL:+15.86

Aye castros looks good as it makes it a chip worth of use to any class pretty much. Though I would like to see the tra changed to something else, perhaps hc (or mc as its movement chip so could be said to be good for melees) as tra is so useless. However I accept that it could just be for a tank, the only class I really play, that tra is useless in which case the tra can stay.
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

Old stats please.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

old marine
    STR:+5.00 CON:+5.00 M‑C:+5.00 H‑C:+5.00 TRA:+5.00 FOR:+10.00 HLT:+15.00
    old moveon
    STR:+3.00 CON:+3.00 M‑C:+6.00 H‑C:+6.00 TRA:+6.00 FOR:+8.00 HLT:+18.00

this was posted previously.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    old marine
    STR:+5.00 CON:+5.00 M‑C:+5.00 H‑C:+5.00 TRA:+5.00 FOR:+10.00 HLT:+15.00
    old moveon
    STR:+3.00 CON:+3.00 M‑C:+6.00 H‑C:+6.00 TRA:+6.00 FOR:+8.00 HLT:+18.00

this was posted previously.
    Both good chips now just junk.
    Would like both chips restored to these values. Though possibly increase the m-c and h-c from 5 to 10 on the marine to bring it in line with other chips.
    TERRA:
    Master Netphreak : Rifle PE 70/65** | Netphreak : Rifle Spy 79/65**
    Jedi Master Net : Gimped Blessed Hybird Monk 62/55**
    Kid Net : Pistol PE 63/65** | Chuck Rock : 56/58* H-C tank
    Dark Eagle : 73/56** CST Pistol Spy

Bringing back moveon and marine to the old stat is not a good idea, the brain template for tank would be completely stupid and overpowered compared to the other classes.
    Let me tell you what every final tank template would be.
    mc5 balistic/marine/moveon/PPR.
    No choices only good chips.
    Moveon is supposed to be a movement improvement chip not a tank fighting chip.

Bringing back moveon and marine to the old stat is not a good idea, the brain template for tank would be completely stupid and overpowered compared to the other classes.
    i'd still prefer the soldier 3/freedom fighter/ncpd over the old moveon.

how is this a problem? It would be like it used to be. There will always be an optimum set up but there is always room for diversity. Take this thread as examples. If the other chips gave decent damage bonuses you could choose a resist setup or a damage set up. I do not see your problem with that?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast