Indeed they do.

As I said to the other guy though yes they have to spend points on more things in dex but they also get 100 int levels to spend on wep lore while a tank gets 25 which balances it out a fair way, especially when you consider most spys these days seem to be low tech so only need agil and don't suffer from agil loss the same as a tank does.

Just because there is other dex imps which need a balance doesn't mean others shouldn't be it just means they ALL need a balance and you should make a thread about those, I just made a thread about these cos I play pretty much only tanks and always have so I don't know enough about spy/pes and their stuff to assess them. And if I'm honest I've never thought *oh damn I need more str* I have thought *oh damn I need more hc/tc/wep lore* though, however I understand that would be a major issue for PEs.

So... in summary we have discovered that while both spys and tanks have bad imps its poor old pes that suffer the most from our misfortunes =( Much respect to all the pes out there working with these horrible imps.
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    Indeed they do.

As I said to the other guy though yes they have to spend points on more things in dex but they also get 100 int levels to spend on wep lore while a tank gets 25 which balances it out a fair way, especially when you consider most spys these days seem to be low tech so only need agil and don't suffer from agil loss the same ....
    So you are telling us that spy don t use tc if they are lowtech, now we can see that you don t know anything about spy. Spy without tc is a dead spy most of them use 90 or 95 tc because of stealth...
    I guess you really need to play spy befor speaking about things you deosn t know.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Khorwin View Post
    So you are telling us that spy don t use tc if they are lowtech, now we can see that you don t know anything about spy. Spy without tc is a dead spy most of them use 90 or 95 tc because of stealth...
    I guess you really need to play spy befor speaking about things you deosn t know.
    Uhm, there are some spies, that play as lowtech. Im one of them
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

I know it s possible with the Jones stealth but most of spy use Jones stealth and the stealth 2 in ops. We can also notice that tank can be played as a lowtech with dev, ion canon and weeding for aoe. Some of my friends use to play this template. Cursed soul is not a must have.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Khorwin View Post
    I know it s possible with the Jones stealth but most of spy use Jones stealth and the stealth 2 in ops. We can also notice that tank can be played as a lowtech with dev, ion canon and weeding for aoe. Some of my friends use to play this template. Cursed soul is not a must have.
    I know, I used stealth2 till yesterday - where Jones stealth did get me killed once, since it was over quite a lot faster than I remembered
    And yes, Ionic cannon and Dev are very viable, especially at opfights (I prefer using those over CS at opfights actually).
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234