Default My feedback to PvP: It stinks!

Hi!

I came back to NC few days ago. I was playing a bit around PP1 and I was wondering..

What in the HELL have you done with PvP?

The current system is really, really bad. I didn't think you would go through with your test server changes.
    Did you even test PvP in its current state?

Now I know I'm not supposed to beat 5 people on my own, but I should be having that possibility anyway? I can't put my finger on it but something is terribly wrong. Your tank gets shot in the legs, the fight gets slows you just die because people outnumber you. It all comes down to this now, numbers>individual skills.

Thoughts from PvP vets?
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

Gangbanging has nothign to do with the Brainport or the Devs so... wrong section?
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Gangbanging has nothign to do with the Brainport or the Devs so... wrong section?
    Aren't the DEV the people coding the game and isn't the Brainport a place where you process criticism and ideas?
    Keavy Oona and a bunch of clannies accounts I log on because WHY NOT on Titan, Muge/Nerije/Neal/Keavy Oona on Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Neallys View Post
    [...]
    Did you even test PvP in its current state?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Neallys View Post
    I can't put my finger on it but something is terribly wrong.
    Lots of things has changed in the last time. It seems that you're not familiar with the new changes.

/CLOSED because it contains no details we can work with.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​