Thread: Trader Faction

Default Trader Faction

Hey ppl

I think a new faction, for Traders only, should be implemented.

Why? Why not?
    There are many runners with LE or want to trade only, so thats the perfect match for them.

Lets call them "Trader Union", for all friendly or neutral and their HQ could be in TH (maybe Sec 4) - TH - why? To bring it back to life.

Requirements to join this faction: +100 (Main-) Skill in Cst, Res or Brt for example (If it's possible)

New Items:
    HN Items: Barter Glove and Vehicle Glove
    FSM Items: Spy Trader PA's (maybe with a new color)

What do you think?
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

Fallen Angles original niche, scientists and tradesmen to buy peace and independence.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeoPump View Post
    [...] and their HQ could be in TH (maybe Sec 4) - TH - why? To bring it back to life.
    No!
    Why?
    Because Tech Haven is the home of the Fallen Angels. And its coming back to life when they let us life again there. A few traders and starter areas and we are good to go.
    And while we are neutral / friendly to many we are not to all. We are not all just some friendly puppy eyed traders that do not want to hurt anyone.

Regarding the Trader Union itself - I am not sure what to think about that idea. I like the idea of faction bound traders, and somehow I have the feeling the Trader Union might stop that. On the other hand there are a lot of traders around that already ARE not faction bound, that way at least we would know who they are.
    Call me undecided, but I am more leaning towards the feeling that I do not really like the idea of a faction that has no enemies around in Neocron (at least with runners in it). But I wouldn't really protest if the Dev are willing to give them a try.
    As long as they keep them out of Tech Haven as HQ, or at least do not give them another safe zone there and let the Fallen Angels finally live back there again too.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire