Lightbulb NEW ITEM - "Machina Driving Glove"

Here is a small idea to make a few Runner more mobile in the Wastelands, or to use their skills for other things.

The requirements we can still talk about.

You could drive rhinos without speccing any driving points on your char with this. With the right implants and levels that is of course. I like it.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Only 5 points needed for a rhino with a vhc 1-2-3 and a doy vehicle eye. It would make bombers more accessible.

I have an alternative suggestion. Dump vehicle skill. Make the vehicle requirements Intel based. Small bikes etc can be driven by everyone. Rhino would be around say 65 something intel so a pe can still drive comfortably. however the bomber needs someone highly skilled and intelligent to fly it (spies and monks.)

Further expansion on it would be a dex based requirement also. Perhaps limit this to flying vehicles?

just an idea anyway.

I support the OP idea also.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeriko View Post
    Sounds good to me.

The Idea is nice, but no Int, cause VHC = Dex skill.

Jupiter Titan
    OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    -=[L-o-Z]=-, Light of Zion
    Satan2k2
    Reckless <3
    'Wallace' Family

OZ-T, OutZone Traderz
    Eli Wallace - Rodney Wallace

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Satan2k2 View Post
    Making it DEX instead of INT would be nice for PE's that wants to drive a Quad. Would love that
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Sounds good, but then we need a Barter Glove, too.
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

Quote Originally Posted by Satan2k2 View Post
    Change it to DEX. Sorry for that mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoPump View Post
    Sounds good, but then we need a Barter Glove, too.
    a glove for driving sounds logical
    for barter, we should have some other suitable. maybe a nice suit with jacket,
    boots and pants so he looks like a fine ass pimpin dealer.
    Last edited by Jeriko; 19-05-13 at 22:53.

Barter PA... Riggers would feel ignored i think.. but who cares ^^

I could also imagine a few more brain imps that gives a bonus on BRT. Only the Jones chip seems a bit little.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Barter PA... Riggers would feel ignored i think.. but who cares ^^

I could also imagine a few more brain imps that gives a bonus on BRT. Only the Jones chip seems a bit little.
    It was just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeriko View Post
    a glove for driving sounds logical
    for barter, we should have some other suitable. maybe a nice suit with jacket,
    boots and pants so he looks like a fine ass pimpin dealer.
    Maybe, yes.
    But one brain imp is a little bit..
    But I like your idea about a suit, maybe it's possible to implement a PA that looks like.
    "Ich bin für klare Hierarchien. Gott hat ja auch nicht zu Moses gesagt: "Hier Moses, ich hab' da mal was aufgeschrieben, was mir nicht so gefällt. Falls du Lust hast schau' doch da mal drüber." Nein, da hieß es: Zack, 10 Gebote! Und wer nicht pariert kommt in die Hölle. Bums, aus, Nikolaus." (Stromberg)

Guys. Just want to point this out as a valid topic for discussion within this thread. Vhc is a dex skill correct.

In my idea above however i suggested changing vehicles to an INT requirement over dex because if it relies on dex for speccing vhc the monk loses out in a big way. Imagine a tank being able to commandeer almost all vehicles yet he has an intel of 20. Now the monk is super intelligent yet due to his low dex he cant really drive anything. This is why i flipped the skill reqs when suggesting the post i made.

@the barter imp thread hijackers :P i would highly suggest make a new thread. or search for one of the old ones. its been agreed barter needs some love.

I can totally imagine a monk flying a doy bomber for example but a tank? not so much. It would be more feasible to imagine the tank gunning it or what ever but not actually flying. I dont recall the gunner reqs as i have never physically been in a doy bomber but if the tank can fly the thing and gun it the monk loses out totally due to his low str and low dex.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?