Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Looking for a fight?

I went looking for a fight after missing one with Brawl. I ran past four guys with no le. none were worth the soul light loss. What a shame that consenting pvp no le chars still hide from fights with soul light and roleplay.

Hello Arista,

There is currently an open thread where this can be discussed, I'd suggest you go there to talk.

Soul light is eliminating PvP and hurting population

Hello. Moderators said the Brainport was for suggesting ideas to the devs. This is just a topic I wanted to discuss separately and hopefully draw more attention to the Brainport thread soul light discussion.

I fail to find the hint in your original post where you open the conversation to discussion. To be honest all I see is the expression of disappointment.

I think the brainport thread is exactly where you need to be. It's OK to be disappointed or complain even. But I'd like to suggest that you come up with a solution to your found problem and use the thread I previously suggested to suggest it

working as intended.

Stealth Wipe Victim

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    What a shame that consenting pvp no le chars still hide from fights with soul light and roleplay.
    This is a roleplaying game. If you ONLY want to fight and don't care about the storyline, this isn't the game for you. "Hiding" behind roleplaying means playing the game as it was intended. Punishments exist for green on green for a reason, and in zones that are policed, even killing an enemy is enforced, which fits the story.

There might not be as many people around, but there are still places you can go to do it without a SL hit.

I'm not debating whether there should be easier ways to gain SL back etc. Just pointing out the obvious.
    Originally posted by Danae
    Umm...anything you find private msg me first or I will kick your butt so far up your body when you burp it'll smell of poo! Err I mean I will be unhappy...

I went looking for a fight after missing one with Brawl. I ran past four guys with no le. none were worth the soul light loss. What a shame that consenting pvp no le chars still hide from fights with soul light and roleplay.
    For what reason would you want to fight them? Because you could? Or some other justification? Please enlighten us.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Last time I PvP'ed no-one asked for my consent. Maybe you should try shooting them next time if you want to PvP.

As for SL, there are clans and players out there who don't worry about their SL.

according to brawl he got bored of you and left. you zoned too many times....
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    ... zoned too many times....
    Guys you have to be more understanding, he needs his PPU buffs ...

I will have to have my people call his people and schedule something. I think I have a window sometime in early June.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by J@ck on Cr@ck View Post
    Guys you have to be more understanding, he needs his PPU buffs ...
    I do fantasize at what the heck so many of these 'pvpers' would do if one day they just woke up and all of zones lines were gone adn teh world was one solid zone

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    according to brawl he got bored of you and left. you zoned too many times....
    I was glad to see someone. although by the time i got rid of the doom beamer he was gone.
    Last edited by Arista Barret; 18-05-13 at 01:38.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    For what reason would you want to fight them? Because you could? Or some other justification? Please enlighten us.
    The long term benefits of a simple street fight are worth much more than the initial losses. Making a New enemy adds just as much to the game experience as making a New friend. both are options when a fight has occurred. under the current system, no fight ensued and no player interaction occurred. This is the great fallacy of carebears. great games are built to advance enemies as much as friends. People should appreciate a player who can play well and handle to harsh consequences of criminal actions. sadly the current SL System does not reflect pvp into the RP.

lol. pinky. as i said before (diffrent thread perhaps) just cool your jets and lets see what happens next with the patching.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast