You people seem to think all they ever do is zoneline pvp. People go there to pvp when op fights can't or won't happen. People go there for zoneline pvp because neofrag is shit. People go there because the community isn't mature enough to go fight at Battledome or some other battleground sector and let people rez so they can fight again.

Put some events on then.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    You people seem to think all they ever do is zoneline pvp. People go there to pvp when op fights can't or won't happen. People go there for zoneline pvp because neofrag is shit. People go there because the community isn't mature enough to go fight at Battledome or some other battleground sector and let people rez so they can fight again.
    Exactly, I remember the old days of pp1 actually, there was ppus.. but they were there to rez people and heal them when they died no matter the side so it kept going. These days you get people charging in with 10 people and 3 ppus to kill 1 guy then scream on OOC how awesome they are (then you fight them 2v1 without ppu and kick their ass =p ). I don't know when it happened but a lot of bad elements started playing or else just invaded the fun fights scene. Hopefully when the population picks up again these borderline cheaters will go somewhere else.

And yes I feel its fair calling people who fight 10v1 borderline cheaters as cheating is about winning no matter what, and lets face it if you are fighting 10v1 you are fighting to win no matter what, the fight isn't what they enjoy its killing people, the same as people who use hacks.
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    Exactly, I remember the old days of pp1 actually, there was ppus.. but they were there to rez people and heal them when they died no matter the side so it kept going. These days you get people charging in with 10 people and 3 ppus to kill 1 guy then scream on OOC how awesome they are (then you fight them 2v1 without ppu and kick their ass =p ). I don't know when it happened but a lot of bad elements started playing or else just invaded the fun fights scene. Hopefully when the population picks up again these borderline cheaters will go somewhere else.

And yes I feel its fair calling people who fight 10v1 borderline cheaters as cheating is about winning no matter what, and lets face it if you are fighting 10v1 you are fighting to win no matter what, the fight isn't what they enjoy its killing people, the same as people who use hacks.
    I rarely go to pp1 anymore because of this..
    Either there is an entire opteam of red's there VS. just one person, or it is the other way around..
    And neither are fun, at all.
    On the rare occasion that there only are 2-3 enemies you can be sure that they are fully buffed and have a Holy Heal running..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    I rarely go to pp1 anymore because of this..
    Either there is an entire opteam of red's there VS. just one person, or it is the other way around..
    And neither are fun, at all.
    On the rare occasion that there only are 2-3 enemies you can be sure that they are fully buffed and have a Holy Heal running..
    Exactly this!
    Its no fun to fight a buch of ppu buffed guys who will tear you apart in no time and as if thats not enough you get DB.
    And the dual logged ppu safezone whoring is fucking lame.

I don't have an issue attacking four ppu bufffed fools. Ask their ppu for buffs or bring your own. if not, then enjoy mocking up the least skilled of the bunch. Take up a challenge. fuck whining. fear of a loss is a good reason to not fight. loss of soul light shouldn't be the only factor.

If i recall Walker at his best...he could take down three fools and then kill the ppu.

Walker is old and washed up now. He used to run with the cool dudes but now he just sits in his apt eating milky rens like a fatty.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Arista Barret View Post
    If i recall Walker at his best...he could take down three fools and then kill the ppu.
    The Dev tanks that you have in STD is a BITCH to kill without having PPU buffs yourself - They can kill most of my characters in 3 Dev hits lol..
    Walker is old and washed up now. He used to run with the cool dudes but now he just sits in his apt eating milky rens like a fatty.
    Cute lol..

I dont have the time for NC as I used to have. So my aim is naturally not quite as good at it used to be.
    Hell I used to be able to take out entire opteams.. Kinda miss those days

But Im okay with not being as good as back then.. I enjoy RL more than NC these days
    EDIT: Yeah I am getting old..
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Hell I used to be able to take out entire opteams.. Kinda miss those days
    By your own admission that was clan doy. Watching them fight was like watching old people fuck. (Quote hivemind a loooooong time ago about a different clan.)
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    By your own admission that was clan doy. Watching them fight was like watching old people fuck. (Quote hivemind a loooooong time ago about a different clan.)
    Haha well that's not the only Clan I have killed
    Although that was definititely the biggest number of people I've fought at the same time
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

For me the exciting part of neocron is that a.) a fight can break out anywhere and b.) there are actual consequences to dying or killing someone. That's what I notice as being the key difference between how excited I get, how fast my heart races, while I am fighting in an old school game with like Neocron versus something like Planetside 2 or any other FPS. I mean on almost every level Neocron is an inferior shooter because of the technical limitations it is forced to work within but it is still infinitely more exciting to play and get into scraps with because of that one reason. If I only wanted to pvp when I knew there wuold be a rez coming and little to no consequences of me loosing or winning I would never have come back to play this game when so many other FPS's are out there that offer a better combat experience in terms of the physics, mechanics, visuals and visceral immersion that just comes with newer engines and more refined game design. But that's just me, I can certainly appreciate that there are people that aren't in the same boat, it just doesn't seem like pvp at all when you have a zoneline right there to hide behind when you get into trouble.

I don't understand peoples obsession with killing people. I've only ever went after people in this game that attacked me first. Otherwise if I see you in the wasteland, expect a heal and a shield if I can give them. I'm so happy I can run around now without so much concern about everyone going to kill me. I used to run around with a stealth tool and would stealth and GTFO any time someone got near me.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypsox View Post
    I don't understand peoples obsession with killing people. I've only ever went after people in this game that attacked me first. Otherwise if I see you in the wasteland, expect a heal and a shield if I can give them. I'm so happy I can run around now without so much concern about everyone going to kill me. I used to run around with a stealth tool and would stealth and GTFO any time someone got near me.
    Well... buffing hostiles is surely odd but hey, whatever floats your boat. Wasteland saints are a welcome diversion from the norm.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Don't eat that yellow snow

He didn't mention hostiles so I have to assume that he means attacking allies and neutrals without any reason other than that they don't have LE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast