Thread: Neocolor

Default Neocolor

Could someone with a shred of coding skill update Neocolor so it takes on the new elements in the rpos system?

I've got v4.1 and it doesnt take into account half of the fields, it would also be great if it saw more than 9 profiles if there are more present in the rposcolor.ini

Stealth Wipe Victim

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    Could someone with a shred of coding skill update Neocolor so it takes on the new elements in the rpos system?

I've got v4.1 and it doesnt take into account half of the fields, it would also be great if it saw more than 9 profiles if there are more present in the rposcolor.ini
    Is the source available, or do you mean re-write from scratch?
    Originally posted by Danae
    Umm...anything you find private msg me first or I will kick your butt so far up your body when you burp it'll smell of poo! Err I mean I will be unhappy...

Unless someone has contact with G0D then it would be from scratch, previous forum posts suggest he was more than happy to release the source code, that's if he even has it anymore.

Does NC2 Settings not work anymore?

Hey,

The latest version I could find on my hard drive was 4.1. I can release the source code, but I used a weird language to write it in (Jama). Do we have alternatives now? If not I think it would only take me a few hours to re-write in a proper language.
    [Nidhogg[Mod|IFW]] I'll pretend I didn't see the file 'Neocrackv3.exe' ; )

Ein Drom, zwei Drom, Drei Drom Terror_Nonne's Avatar
    Crahn Sect HQ || Dome of York || Wastelands || Hacknet || behind u ;>

Quote Originally Posted by Rambus View Post
    Do we have alternatives now?
    No. Start ur coding-night!
    Wir leben in einem System, in dem man entweder Rad sein muß oder unter die Räder gerät.
    Kein Sieger glaubt an den Zufall. || Den Stil verbessern, das heißt den Gedanken verbessern.
    Das Leben ist wert, gelebt zu werden, sagt die Kunst, die schönste Verführerin;
    das Leben ist wert, erkannt zu werden, sagt die Wissenschaft.
    Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900), dt. Philosoph

Hey,

The latest version I could find on my hard drive was 4.1. I can release the source code, but I used a weird language to write it in (Jama). Do we have alternatives now? If not I think it would only take me a few hours to re-write in a proper language.
    Would love to see it brought up to date! Pretty please!

Rambus, pretty please. P.S I remember your videos in MB in the old days! much love.

Hey,

I hope it is finished by now

Hey guys,

Turns out I'm too busy to write a new program from scratch. I'm unable to find a copy of Jamagic on the internet at this time, as the company that made it discontinued it. I've contacted them to receive a new serial code.
    Once I receive that information I will add the features Ascention mentioned.

P.S.

I think I was 14-15 when I wrote NeoColor... and oh my god is that thing hideous! :- )
    [Nidhogg[Mod|IFW]] I'll pretend I didn't see the file 'Neocrackv3.exe' ; )