I was not suggesting a free for all or complete lack of respect for others and factions. i simply suggest a harsh world and acceptable place for criminals. they belong in nc. personally i do enjoy having only my clan. i would live and die for my clan. screw the rest to the best of my ability. Enemies are just as important as friends. Clan is nothing without trust. enemies are nothing without hatred.

Order of the Black Flame yavimaya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DIABLO666 View Post
    Ok lets take another example, place a citizen in a room with a woman tied up and no laws in that room, will he rape her? according to you yes cos why follow the law if there isn't one. Of course the answer is no he wont do it cos as a species we realies this is NOT something that should be done, the law isn't really needed its more a formalising that you end up in prison if you do it.

The difference is speeding isn't a bad thing on a open road with nobody on it, when I drive down the motorway at 3am I speed cos its empty and if theres a 5 year old running across the motorway at 3am then me hitting them is the least of their problems frankly, if its a street with houses and kids on it I will go slowly cos I could hit somebody.

In the same way people should make their own decisions, and abusing systems like these just make the game they enjoy worse and kill it. So why do it? why would you want to do something that removes fun from the game and eventually kills it? the only answer is you don't enjoy the game and want it to die off so you should be banned.

HAHAHAAAH you think he wont rape her?
    You havent seen much of the world have you child.....?
    That is one terrible example either way.
    This is a video game, real world "ethics or morals" dont come into video games.... its a simple as that or you would be outraged to play a game where you are even able to accidentally shoot someone, let alone on purpose...... You maybe should play one of those japanese horse racing games instead?

So you are abusing a system in real life where actual damage can be done (speeding "when you can") and telling people they should not "abuse" something in a game?
    Dont forget if the game mechanic allows it and there are no rules against it, THEN THE PLAYER CAN ONLY ASSUME IT IS ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED. If there ARE rules against it, but no mechanic to stop it, then that is stupidity on the developers part, they should have spent the time writing the mechanic instead of the rules.

edit nvm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234