NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

I just want to chip in and say I very much agree with level 4 implants becoming hacknet items again.
    As for the rest of the FSM ideas, it seems that it could work rather well, and hopefully will give clans more things to think about when picking a faction.

für einen freien Geist Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Regarding implants and distribution: It would be nice if for example level 2 Implants could drop from mobs, that you can kill when you need the appropiate implant. Drop chance shouldn't be too high, but it would make a nice loot.
    I may not agree
    with what you have to say,
    but I'll defend to the death
    your right to say it!
    - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex Machina View Post
    Regarding implants and distribution: It would be nice if for example level 2 Implants could drop from mobs, that you can kill when you need the appropiate implant. Drop chance shouldn't be too high, but it would make a nice loot.

Yeah agreed. Launcher Cyclops would be a good level for the imps. Low drop rate though.

Or add some 60/60 mobs.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I'd like to throw in the idea of re-populating the OZ Station sector with more traders. The old shops are still there and since most smugglers are nomad-like anyway i think it would be fitting for them to offer their goods at the entrance area like flying merchants at the city gates.

Maybe not the Pepper Park apartment smuggler but the weapon seller from Via3 and OZ2 for example. A sho or two for consumables would be good either. Just saying.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12