Default Took out LE too soon, already regretting it...

as expected, going to bunker without le is a bad idea. there's already enough pk'ers that you get killed every half an hour or so. they just run in, kill everything on sight and run out. i think you should have just taken away the possibility to farm rares with le in. that would target end game. as it stands now, trying to level is pretty much pointless at busy times. some idiot obviously always wants to pick up a fight and starting it off by targeting random noobs. most of the time someone will come to help, but what's the point? the pker gets exactly what he wanted. tears from noobs (me) and a good fight from the helpers. they might die, but they don't care, because they do that all the time and they're maxed anyway. bunker is now officially back at nc1... know i remember why kk took away le's penalties.

i just wanted to point that out. i'll probably just make a new char and leave le in.

yep. just got killed again. not even 10 minutes.

The REAL Walker

No point in taking it out so soon. Take it out, when you leave MB. That is what I did, and have only met one person trying to PK me (droner - he died). Im leveling in the Wastes, farming techs at the same time though.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    No point in taking it out so soon. Take it out, when you leave MB. That is what I did, and have only met one person trying to PK me (droner - he died). Im leveling in the Wastes, farming techs at the same time though.

pscht!!!!!!!!!, let him cry and whine a little bit more before ou tell him how to play this game
    SWAT Hooo...lange ist es her.

Chars:
    Hammer (PPU), Brian Szardak (TANK), Boon (PE), Butsch (APU), Amboss (support) , Mrs Amboss (Support), Niemand (Spy)

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Zone chat and Help channel are your friends. Shout out that someone's pk'n noobs at the bunker and their name and you will get people coming to help.
    People used to thrive on hunting down people who were constantly killing noobs.

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Would be a good time for FUSION to come back and hang around MB again.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet View Post
    Would be a good time for FUSION to come back and hang around MB again.
    look at thread starter text: let make LE stronger, and configure it that no one can take it out! So we have a little shine, tuffy, peacefull and full with love world! The People dont like the PVP and RP Aspekt in a mmo, so plz make The LE Stronger and disable PVP!

Hello Kitty > Cyberpunk!
    SWAT Hooo...lange ist es her.

Chars:
    Hammer (PPU), Brian Szardak (TANK), Boon (PE), Butsch (APU), Amboss (support) , Mrs Amboss (Support), Niemand (Spy)

You got an "Alliance"-Channel... use it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
    Don't make out like it was you who killed the droner noob :P

But yeah wait till you don't have to level at MB as that's a known ganking spot for noob farming.
    > Caster : relax we are not here fir pvp
    >You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with Tangent Technologies. > You lost a little soullight.
    > we are
    > You lost a little sympathy with The Crahn Sect. > You lost a little sympathy with CityAdmin. > You lost a little soullight.
    > think yaself lucky boy

lol enti, why did you removed your LE in the first place ? this is a PvP game you should have expected you'd get PK.
    This game is about pvp and factions at war. When you remove it, you agree to be part of it.

But heh, good luck on your new life Now see the bright side, you can also kill other players, and you have a 4th brain chip !

Were the "Evol PK'ers" enemy/opposed faction to you? If so, uh, yeah, that's kinda the point of the game...

I took the le out on 3 noobs I've been levelling and I pked a few people at level 30. Got ganked a few times myself too. Fuckin awesome. I love it. It's the best thing to happen to nc. I love the thrill of checking out every name on local just in case.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

well it would be ok if there was some legitimate fighting going on. but woced chars going after leveling newbs on purpose is just low.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    I took the le out on 3 noobs I've been levelling and I pked a few people at level 30. Got ganked a few times myself too. Fuckin awesome. I love it. It's the best thing to happen to nc. I love the thrill of checking out every name on local just in case.
    I love the whole local list thing too, I was running through Pepper Park and genuinely shit myself when a non LE popped up on local, I got the same adrenaline rush as NC1.

I need to go Pk at the bunker more.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast