Default Match Tank CON xp gain to STR XP gain

When I came back I made a tank and have been levelling him and I'm now up to Con 95 so still 5 levels to go, on the STR XP I've already passed WoC 1 and am currently at 310 mil STR XP so by the time Con is 100 i'll probably have all the STR XP in the universe.

Which seems wrong to me so either tone STR gain down so that you don't accidentally get WoC trying to cap another stat or increase the CON gain so that by the time you've reached WoC STR you are at the CON cap.

could you elaborate on this? i do not really understand how woc works, i only read the wiki article, but why is that a problem?

I agree with the above. On my APU I am leveling PSI a lot faster than INT. By the time I cap INT I will have reached PSI WOC at least if not more.

In my opinion this should mean that the secondary skill should receive more XP, rather than reducing the primary XP :P

EDIT:

Enti, let me try and explain.

For a Tank the main 2 skills are STR and CON. They should level equal fast but they don't.

For a Monk the main 2 skills are PSI and INT. They should level equal fast but they don't.

Instead the CON skill for Tank and the INT skill for Monk level substantially slower than the primaries STR and PSI do. This results in the situation where to cap your second skill (CON or INT) you need to fight for such a long time that your primary skill is overkilled with XP, this shouldn't be the intended effect.

So either you tone down XP on the primary skill so that it levels slower, as the same pase as the secondary skill (which I don't like) or you increase XP on the secondary skill so it levels as fast as the primary skill.

When I speak of secondary here, I think it's just as much primary as the other to be honest.

EDIT 2:

A spy droner for example levels DEX and INT at the same rate, because of the way XP works on drones. That's the intended effect if it was up to me. DEX/INT or STR/CON or PSI/INT gaining the same amount of XP, and thus, reaching WOC 1 at the same pase too.
    Last edited by SilentEye; 06-05-13 at 13:19.

Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
    could you elaborate on this? i do not really understand how woc works, i only read the wiki article, but why is that a problem?
    Using the items obtained from WoC missions

Or using items such as WoC STR PA have the WoC requirement.

Originally I believe it was intended as a post cap grind/time sink for peeps but as it's easy to reach before you've actually capped on a tank it's not really working as intended.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by SilentEye View Post
    A spy droner for example levels DEX and INT at the same rate, because of the way XP works on drones. That's the intended effect if it was up to me. DEX/INT or STR/CON or PSI/INT gaining the same amount of XP, and thus, reaching WOC 1 at the same pase too.
    Try leveling with rifles/pistols, and it is like monks/Tanks.
    It is just drones that are broken..

Eventhough I obviously would like that INT/CON leveled as fast as mainstat, I do not mind that they doesnt.. They are secondary stats, not main stats.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance