Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet View Post
    weapons from epic level upwards being viable again.
    That would be great, yes!

Pleasent surprise to come back and see some progress being made in the right direction.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

AK seems very underpowered at the moment. I didn't find it too overpowered to begin with. I'd like to request a 10% reduction instead. Though I guess all of this is covered in the DPS balance patch that is coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    AK seems very underpowered at the moment. I didn't find it too overpowered to begin with.
    Agreed.

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet View Post
    @Okran I I don't think we need lower level rares, just weapons from epic level upwards being viable again.
    This. It should be possible to go kick ass with a Tangent Plasma Canon like you used to.

I know the soul light thing going to get addressed again shorty but im having a moan anyway, I got a toon down from -100 took me ages at 1 SL per kill mission swatting rats and fly's. Didnt have an issue with that i got myself that bad i dealt with it. After that i thought id pop to regants to gain some xp i lost for a respec, Found myself in a skirmish with a couple of guys red to me and another seperate fight with a neutral... I went back to -38 and had to make my way back to town for more mission havent not even fired at a single mob.. and oh yeh gg i gotta run home because i can use GR brilliant!

What are the pvper's suppose to do with this patch? all my combat guys are in the minus already some requiring SL corrections. Shall i run away, dm my attackers and say "not today i have bad SL"?... Great for the carebears but i wont let someone attack me regardless of faction without putting up a decent fight back.

Also i wanted to change a alt to black dragon, but im stuck on neg16 with no way currently to increase it. Had o settle for another anti faction seperate to my friends.

This is killing openworld pvp, I dont op fight... I want more than pepper park 1 which is basically the new plaza2 replacement still has a safezone to zone whore on.. only without cops??? point being? i get the idea bring the fighting back to pepper park. Yes love the idea of getting pepper back in use but rarely anyone strays into upper pp1, pp2/3 hug to zone line because i can easily stay live and duel log a ppu.

Rank over! thanks

Shall i run away, dm my attackers and say "not today i have bad SL"?...
    Yes, that's what it's come to.

Well its starting to get that way if i get any time after i being down the sewers doing missions, its a real problem without regen, give us more warzones for those who dont op fight, give us something to tide us over.. I dont get alot of game time anymore due to RL issues when i get on i want to pvp mainly i got all my toons leveled.. I dont want to spend my hour running missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Brawl View Post

This is killing openworld pvp ....
    ... I want more than pepper park 1 which is basically the new plaza2 ... but rarely anyone strays into upper pp1, pp2/3
    hug to zone line because i can easily stay live and duel log a ppu.
    This!
    Totaly agree with you Brawl.

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

I think we just need the next of the SL related patches implemented so we can more towards the devs solution/vision.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

SOUL LIGHT

My faction: TT
    My S: -1
    I did 4 Aggie missions.
    I gained 2 points in Faction Sym for PP (My PP symth now is 83).
    I did not gain any SL points and remain with -1 SL.

I though only "Automatic Soul Light regeneration has been disabled" in this last patch. Is this the case, or not?

Cheers.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zii View Post
    SOUL LIGHT

My faction: TT
    My S: -1
    I did 4 Aggie missions.
    I gained 2 points in Faction Sym for PP (My PP symth now is 83).
    I did not gain any SL points and remain with -1 SL.

I though only "Automatic Soul Light regeneration has been disabled" in this last patch. Is this the case, or not?

Cheers.
    Relogging solved this problem. /sigh/////

What changes I do not agree with on the Soullight system changes are (coming from a -40 SL Character):
    - I cannot buy items from FSM, even though I have 100 Sympathy. I find this absolutely ridiculous.
    - GeneRep: Not even able to teleport back to our Apartment, Outpost, Wasteland location, etc, is also kinda crappy.

I'm fine with not allowing -SL folks "easy" access to the city, but the other aspects are a bit harsh.

Playing Neocron since Beta 3...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011