Default Team GUI with HP, buffs, etc..

Could we get something like this? It gives a clear overview of your buddies health and buffs active

This would be soo cool I like.

while this would be a very welcome interface change, i fear its not not so easy to implement, since you would probably have to rewrite the client server protocol. it might also be frowned upon by purists.

Sorry I'm against this GUI extension! This is neocron not WoW.

Reasons:
    - the ppu will be supported too hard by this extension (no opfight communication except targets/antis)
    - team-pvp would be generally easier as it should be

If a gui like this would be implemented please without shields/buffs/heal (so only names and hlt displayed)

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." εMahatma Ghandiз

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Gregory View Post
    Sorry I'm against this GUI extension! This is neocron not WoW
    The only reason that you are against it is because it is a common functionality amongst other MMOs such as World of Warcraft?

it wouldn't make pvp easier, it would allow people who are not on voice com to have some reasonable feedback when to recast buffs/heals. atm i figure it's not an option NOT to be on voice com.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentEye View Post
    The only reason that you are against it is because it is a common functionality amongst other MMOs such as World of Warcraft?
    Nope I listed the reasons why I'm against the idea. The basis of any pvp action in a team is beside the communication about targets, antis and hacked layers of an op are the shields, the buffs and the heals. Some people die because they forgot to call their ppu for shields or heal and with the gui the ppu only have to run around check the gui element and cast the spells on the specific people.

@eNTi: Sure it's possible to be not on voice com but with consequences (stand still for a sec to write "buff", "adp")

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." εMahatma Ghandiз

Nope I listed the reasons why I'm against the idea. The basis of any pvp action in a team is beside the communication about targets, antis and hacked layers of an op are the shields, the buffs and the heals. Some people die because they forgot to call their ppu for shields or heal and with the gui the ppu only have to run around check the gui element and cast the spells on the specific people.

@eNTi: Sure it's possible to be not on voice com but with consequences (stand still for a sec to write "buff", "adp")
    I will admit to you that my intentions come from a PvE background. I don't PvP and hadn't thought about the consequences it would have on PvP.

Let's leave this here to see what other people think who also PvP.

Nope I listed the reasons why I'm against the idea.
    Yeah you edited your posted after I replied to it you smartiepants.

You can actually set in game buttons to say messages for you in chat to call for buffs and stuff in team.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentEye View Post

Yeah you edited your posted after I replied to it you smartiepants.
    Sorry I didn't saw a post of you before and after I edited my post. Must happened to the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by demonssword View Post
    You can actually set in game buttons to say messages for you in chat to call for buffs and stuff in team.
    Oh cool, I didn't know.