Default Bulletproof glass on Troop Carrier

Hey,

today I driven with my troop carrier and was killed by some Anarchy Breeds with a low level char.
    I thought that I'm safety because the troop carrier is a product of the CityAdmin in Cooperation with N.E.X.T
    and I thought they use bulletproof glass. FAIL, it is a cheap plastic sheet.

I don't really know whether it's a BUG or not, so I openend a brainport thread.

The troop carrier is a tank specialized in safety passenger transportation, so the driver and the passengers should be save
    and the only ones who should get damage are the gunner (sitting on top of the carrier) and the carrier itself.

Greetz
    K. Gregory

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." εMahatma Ghandiз

Same goes for the reveller. It has a thick plate of glass at the front and more vehicle is normally targetable than the person inside, yet NPCs 100% of the time will go for the person inside or on the gun even if you park yourself in a place they could only hit the car.

X2 we should be well protected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    The resurrection of Sentinel is upon us.

I agree with this.

I met some guys driving one arpud tezla the other day. The driver, apparently full tradeskill spy, went down in about 2-3 shots and left his passengers and vehicle at my mercy and the 600k vehicle was destroyed.

This is unfair to that VHC owner.

/signed

Can I shoot the gas tank with my silent hunter and one shot your ride? Im kidding about a one shot but you have to consider pvp in this. Vehicle combat is loads of fun. I love chasing a Rhino with a lowtech pistol PE!!! Do not change PvP when changing PvE. My suggestion is to make changes based on PvP. Mobs are easier to change. You dont change the gun damage, you change the mobs resistance. Good luck changing vehicles without changing mob damage types. Atm it peirce damage and that is directly changing lowtech pvp.

The rhino currently full protects the driver/gunner and any passengers.

The troop transport (from the description) should fully protect driver and passengers just leaving the gunner who can take damage as the turret isn't fully enclosed like on a rhino.

On the reveller the driver/passenger should take damage from the side since there's no protection but front and back should be protected.

That's what I would expect from the description/visuals of the vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Pink View Post
    The rhino currently full protects the driver/gunner and any passengers.

The troop transport (from the description) should fully protect driver and passengers just leaving the gunner who can take damage as the turret isn't fully enclosed like on a rhino.

On the reveller the driver/passenger should take damage from the side since there's no protection but front and back should be protected.

That's what I would expect from the description/visuals of the vehicles
    I believe this issue is to do with dice roll mechanics rather than the hitscan version that you are describing.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"