Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Eres View Post
    I'd like that too. No SL loss. Belt drop is ok.

GM's could set a city zone to a "city battle" zone, similar to the new safe zone GM feature in T185/186.

This way the "city battle zone" could even change, and this would add to the fun!
    like a map rotation in quake multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
    Club veronique and pussy club were both non safe zones on the test server the other day. As well as all the faction HQ's in Pepper Park. I assume it was to stop zone-whoring to safe zones in PP.
    That is not an intended outcome and will need to be investigated/addressed. Those zones should still be safe.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
    like a map rotation in quake multiplayer.
    PvP can be a lot of fun. You will see it after the balancing.

neocronstruct is also non safe!

There was an error in the database upgrade which prevented the automagic parsing of worldflags from the old source. (Was implies: fixed )
    Alduin
    Development
    Neocron Support Team

»After the patch is before the patch!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I have a char with bad sl for testing purposes. I tried this out the other day and found all city gen reps are locked out to pepper park. Due to my bad sl and being on my own I didn't test the apartments lift as my primary is in plaza 3.

As mentioned in the brainport thread about neg sl I think this could be eased a little. Possibly restricting gr access and reclassifying them in the gen rep screen would be a better way to go. Don't punish the bad sl players if they choose this more hardcore style of play but don't give them a free meal ticket either. I'm writing on my phone at the mo so will add more when I can get on my laptop properly.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

I think SL should be a Runner Rank related rule, instead of being based on Faction Relations as it is now.

Simple rule such as : kill any runner of any faction 10 Runner Ranks or lower, and lose X amount of SL.

Then Faction Relations should be independant, kill a runner from X faction and lose FS with killed runner's faction. Killing an enemy runner should NEVER give FS gain, as it's very easily exploitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kame View Post
    Simple rule such as : kill any runner of any faction 10 Runner Ranks or lower, and lose X amount of SL.
    That... is a fairly stupid rule. That way you lose SL even if you are just defending yourself. This would only work if there was a mechanic implemented the allows to determine who is the aggressor in a conflict. That would require a mayor overhaul of the game and its status tracking.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    That... is a fairly stupid rule. That way you lose SL even if you are just defending yourself. This would only work if there was a mechanic implemented the allows to determine who is the aggressor in a conflict. That would require a mayor overhaul of the game and its status tracking.
    That... is a fairly stupid reply.

Yes you would still lose SL if you are defending yourself but that is no different to the game in its current state. However this does stop some of the noob pking that can and will happen by bored players. A player would have to be pretty gutsy (or stupid) to take on a player of 10 or more levels higher rank and yes the guy would have the option (the victim this is) to take the SL hit and frag the offender or run away and not lose SL.

Look at things in context before putting them down.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Look at things in context before putting them down.
    Your 'context' doesn't change the fact that this concept only results in lvl 1 noobs throwing themselfs as cheap SL-kamikaze into every possible fight, even if its just for trolling.
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenpaladin View Post
    Your 'context' doesn't change the fact that this concept only results in lvl 1 noobs throwing themselfs as cheap SL-kamikaze into every possible fight, even if its just for trolling.
    And that cannot happen now with current mechanics? I do not see how you say its a crap idea when people can do the same thing under current mechanics.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

These patches are now live on Titan. Please use the patch discussion thread if you wish to discuss patch specific issues.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789