Thumbs up WOC attribute idea

I understand WOC and its purpose. Being able to over cap is one idea, another would be to actually attach some sort of benefit to WOC levels aside from the GUN/Armor’s you can use.

My suggestion is to actually apply a skill level to the skill WOC is applied to.
    For example; Tank who caps STR and goes WOC 3 now has 103 base STR.
    Or a spy who caps DEX and is WOC 1 has 101 base DEX.

This opens the door for a lot of possible ideas/setups.
    For example a tank could get to say WOC 5 and have 105 base STR allowing him to use a CS and be able to have 4 resist chips or targeting chips ETC.
    Same idea for any character; it’s basically allowing people who put massive amounts of time into a character to get to the “next level” which Neocron doesn’t have. Pretty much 70% of the server is in WOC and there is nothing left to strive for.

Some friends have replied to me and suggested additional points as well. I think this would go against the concept of the skills. Being able to have infinite points will create too high of a “weight class” of warriors. I believe the +skill is enough to benefit from and add a whole new way things can be done; similar to when we had kamikazes.

So no flame; but let the discussion begin! (GM your opinion is valuable too!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    The resurrection of Sentinel is upon us.

Not sure how it double posted. Please remove this one.

Sorry! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    The resurrection of Sentinel is upon us.