Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Enti you don't even PVP yet ask for PVP changes ?

Let me guess it's based on your own PVP experience huh ??

Unfair PVP advantage ??? Everyone has the option to switch between views so by which logic is this "unfair" ???

This is a garbage idea, brought along by someone virtually unkown to most of the community.

I despises how all these people try to have the game changed so it suits their style of play.

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

I didn't bother to read the rest of the thread because I was stunned at the sheer idiocy of this OP. Seriously bro? Are you retarded? Have you ever tried op fighting, trying to pick out one target among 15+ other people while you're on fire from an AK or Dev? Have you ever tried doing this in first person? It's damn near impossible. This is probably one of the only things in NC that doesn't need any changing or tweaking. Absolutely ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanedax View Post
    I didn't bother to read the rest of the thread because I was stunned at the sheer idiocy of this OP. Seriously bro? Are you retarded? Have you ever tried op fighting, trying to pick out one target among 15+ other people while you're on fire from an AK or Dev? Have you ever tried doing this in first person? It's damn near impossible. This is probably one of the only things in NC that doesn't need any changing or tweaking. Absolutely ridiculous.
    I agree wholeheartedly and support this post.

I've read some replies..

But to be honest you want to change the game because you want to play first person and not thirth person?
    And you don't want to fight other people who do use thirth person..

Maybe I should enter an idea to remove all other classes but PE's, Remove WOC, remove all other weapons but Pain Easers.. hmm yes that would make things fair!.

Common mods why are idea's like this still up here -_- this is just trolling tbh (and yes this post is to)

I fail to see any unfairness. But I can imagine how neocron would look like with only first person. Everyone would be using fire stacks and people would get epileptic seizures and/or serious headaches. It's like fusion cannons, only worse.

Terribly bad idea.
    Falk Keegan (jump!)

» A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. «
    - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

ah the pvp crowd is on... so you are playing an fps and refuse to play it in fp because... it's too hard. so as an old cs player who knows about the tactical advantage of a flashbang i know the feeling. so you want to use an "inferior" weapon to obstruct peoples sight with fire? too bad, it's me: 3rd person! i do agree that many effects need to be toned down to some extend, but you are basically falling back to cheating, because you can't be bothered with intended game mechanics? you didn't even read my post or think it through. it's just a bad idea, because... then you can't play wow style jump and run pvp any more. you are just baddies imho... and no, i can't be bothered playing with people who i suspect would even use cheats, because it's much easier to hit your opponents with aim bot you know? it's not about being easy. it's about being fun. yes i can pvp in first person, but i won't have as much fun knowing that i might not lose because i'm bad but because the other side got cheat mode. this game is supposed to be an fps and you can't be bothered playing an fps. so why don't you play wow, where everyone is stuck in 3rd person? fucking dissy spy losers.
    Last edited by eNTi; 23-04-13 at 21:57.

Quote Originally Posted by eNTi View Post
    ah the pvp crowd is on... so you are playing an fps and refuse to play it in fp because... it's too hard. so as an old cs player who knows about the tactical advantage of a flashbang i know the feeling. so you want to use an "inferior" weapon to obstruct peoples sight with fire? too bad, it's me: 3rd person! i do agree that many effects need to be toned down to some extend, but you are basically falling back to cheating, because you can't be bothered with intended game mechanics? you didn't even read my post or think it through. it's just a bad idea, because... then you can't play wow style jump and run pvp any more. you are just baddies imho... and no, i can't be bothered playing with people who i suspect would even use cheats, because it's much easier to hit your opponents with aim bot you know? it's not about being easy. it's about being fun. yes i can pvp in first person, but i won't have as much fun knowing that i might not lose because i'm bad but because the other side got cheat mode. this game is supposed to be an fps and you can't be bothered playing an fps. so why don't you play wow, where everyone is stuck in 3rd person? fucking dissy spy losers.
    You seem mad. No one cheats in PvP. There's 3 types of PvP players. Good players, bad players, and bad whiny players. Where do you fit?

nah just fucking with you. you are too easy. but how about back on topic?

I believe your simply caught up on the word FPS.

Labels are simply a reference to the type of object/activity it is.

This game does classify as a MMORPG and a FPS. Simply due to its multiple functions.

It would be a bad idea to pigeon hole NC into a FPS when it's gained its popularity through its variety of playing styles available.

Now that being said I am not against some 1st person improvements as mentioned in this idea.

I would be open to:
    Smoother movement in 1st person.
    Make the first person view higher off the ground.
    Allow for further 3rd person views IE -10k or 100k
    Make all views have the same targeting. (I should be able to shoot the same target the same way in 1st or 3rd person.)

And if anyone's going to make the "NC in FP are easier to pk with" remark.

I would inform you you're wrong. The best Kills in NC come in 3rd person. (Seriousness try to fight in 1st person.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    The resurrection of Sentinel is upon us.

I vote that Neocron be changed into a Real Time Strategy game because that's just as likely to happen as getting rid of 3rd person.

just leave it to the ppl to decide.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12