Thread: Salvage Tool

Default Salvage Tool

Anyone remember those American Express commercials? I made one up about the salvage tool in this game:

Patch #181: 455 man hours and $2,000
    Server Maintenance: 23 hours per day and $500
    The Fact That The Salvage Tool destroys your 5 slotted weapons STILL: PRICELESS

Seriously, I do not even know why I continue to play this game.....Neocron staff: why in the world do you fix the dumbest things yet you allow us to waste money on these salvage tools THAT DONT ACTUALLY WORK. Fix! Please! Id rather pay you $7 a month and have a working salvage tool than play a free game that sucks

What were you doing? Salvage tool does exactly that. Breaks items to parts. Did you think it will remove your mods?
    What did you expect to happen?
    Finnish Gimp

tanks sind imba ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Mozencrath View Post
    Seriously, I do not even know why I continue to play this game.....
    me neither, why don't you just stop?

you lack respect. the dev's don't owe you anything. they devote their freetime to make this game better and if you can't appreciate and understand that fact - i am sorry for you.

by the way.. the american express joke was not funny.
    Last edited by Invi; 18-04-13 at 10:23.

Stealth Wipe Victim

Anyone remember those American Express commercials? I made one up about the salvage tool in this game:

Seriously, I do not even know why I continue to play this game.....Neocron staff: why in the world do you fix the dumbest things yet you allow us to waste money on these salvage tools THAT DONT ACTUALLY WORK. Fix! Please! Id rather pay you $7 a month and have a working salvage tool than play a free game that sucks
    Sounds like it's working as intended. If you salvage a 5 slot weapon, at the end you should no longer have a 5 slot weapon.
    Originally posted by Danae
    Umm...anything you find private msg me first or I will kick your butt so far up your body when you burp it'll smell of poo! Err I mean I will be unhappy...

Don't blame the game and the dev team for your own fuck up. The salvage tool does what it is intended to do, just because your ineptness cause YOU to destroy your own weapon does not mean it does otherwise. Own up to your mistakes and stop blaming others.