Thread: Slots

Default Slots

I see people on the HELP channel wanting to buy slot enhancers / illegal slot enhancers...Can someone tell me how they are made, acquired, or who sells them and what they cost? I have a TL73 Fusion Rifle that Ive built 12 of and gotten only one slot....Thanks

Slot enhancers come from mob drops in the doy tunnels. there are three types of slot enhancers the 0.9 guarantees 1 slot the 1.5 guarantees 2 slots and the illegal slot enhancer guarantees 3 slots. The slot enhancers can only be used on non rare weapons. I'm not sure how much they go for in game but they are a bit of a pain in the ass to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozencrath View Post
    I see people on the HELP channel wanting to buy slot enhancers / illegal slot enhancers...Can someone tell me how they are made, acquired, or who sells them and what they cost? I have a TL73 Fusion Rifle that Ive built 12 of and gotten only one slot....Thanks
    A bit unlucky there, though what was the skill of the cster?

They aren't that hard to get you just need a team of a few players (and PPU's :P) and just farm the DOY tunnels for a few hours and you'll get quite a few.

But yea you get them in the DOY tunnels, no idea how much they go for though.