Besides running a new Neocron on a new engine.. those would be my 2 wishes from reading the thread:

Quote Originally Posted by phunqe View Post
    1. One more action bar with 10 slots, with assignable keyboard shortcuts for each slot, just like the main one.
    /signed

Quote Originally Posted by Satan2k2 View Post
    5. Add access list to appartements: allow other players to enter appartment and access the cabinets.
    /signed

Quote Originally Posted by LeoPump View Post
    *4)* Chartransfers ;>
    /signed x1000

*uppps* - that makes it 3

Off-Topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by slith View Post
    sort functions for Genrep list
    This is working since 2004, no?

Br Morph

1- Graphics

2-Need more players so the game need to be know in every game web site... for everyone who played this game before he is dead ....

1- Bring back the fast paced gameplay
    2- bring back the Hybrid
    3- get a real classbased Balancing
    4- Rebalance the Weaponry
    5- Get the game out of Regants to the other unused Locations...
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
    Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
    I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
    All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...
    Time to die.

Those things would be great for me...
    1. make the hitbox static especialy for flying mobs
    2. give the NPCs a KI that feel more realyable
    3. line of sight. if you dont see something you cant hit it nor know where it is now. so NPCs should also work like this.
    4. Some NPCs has movement that is terribel.
    5. More more mutch more content! Not only weapons, ok may be a Shotgun with small rockets/grenads. I say NC lack of realy good missions beside the epic runs. More Items for decoration.
    6. I love the overhall of graphics. Do more! Let NC light-up like a new star. No not all, I also like the dirty corners of NC. I mean polish every graphics.
    7. Increase the maps. Expand the City and Wastes and also the sewers, caves, apps, etc.
    8. Improve Rigers! They are standing alone with no backup in the field and can be killed without a real chance to fight back or run away. I think of a HUD with Radar detection of enemies. There's also no Power Armor for Droner's. Drones need more bullets or a reloading function when fly by over the rigger. Drone movement is dumb, work it over. With the actual up and down movement angle it is hard to hit things that move fast or fly to high. A lift up an down function bind to some other keys would be nice.
    9. Player market would be a nice way to sell and buy things even if the otherside isnt online.
    10. A vehicle with storage room for things. and more VHC depots.

well its no secret the game is slowly declining. since the game is community run now, how about setting up server files so that those that remain can host their own public or local servers? i know that this game can very well be played to an extent alone, why not allow an offline mode too? this way the game can live forever!

A gaming-experience without zones. Synching is buggy as hell anyway. But I know its not possible with the old engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruder Malmsdoo View Post
    A gaming-experience without zones. Synching is buggy as hell anyway. But I know its not possible with the old engine.
    The problem isn't the engine - The problem is the content. Never wondered why you can walk from plaza 1 to plaza 2 -> jumping from the bridge about 20m down then walking through plaza 3 back to plaza 1 without "compensating" these 20m. There is no lift, no ramp, no stairs.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERDISCORDGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT​​

Hehe Zoltan, in fact i never wondered

A full server reset. As the game is right now, everyone has everything or is overgeared for everything. Maybe a reset would breathe some life back into this game.
    If in doubt, fake it.
    If that doesn't work, lie about it.
    If lying doesn't work, you know what to do.

Ein Drom, zwei Drom, Drei Drom Terror_Nonne's Avatar
    Crahn Sect HQ || Dome of York || Wastelands || Hacknet || behind u ;>

Quote Originally Posted by modesix View Post
    a full server reset. As the game is right now, everyone has everything or is overgeared for everything. Maybe a reset would breathe some life back into this game.
    muahaha - made my day.
    Wir leben in einem System, in dem man entweder Rad sein muß oder unter die Räder gerät.
    Kein Sieger glaubt an den Zufall. || Den Stil verbessern, das heißt den Gedanken verbessern.
    Das Leben ist wert, gelebt zu werden, sagt die Kunst, die schönste Verführerin;
    das Leben ist wert, erkannt zu werden, sagt die Wissenschaft.
    Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900), dt. Philosoph

Quote Originally Posted by modesix View Post
    a full server reset. As the game is right now, everyone has everything or is overgeared for everything. Maybe a reset would breathe some life back into this game.
    yes!!!!!

Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

Neocron 3 with a game developer and funding is ultimately what is needed.

Or just give me my Terra chars back !
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

God, it seems, loves stupidity TychoAvalon's Avatar

I guess the most obvious (to me) improvement to NC would be accurate, appropriate and comprehensive documentation.

As it stands now--and has stood since launch--the fans have put forth more effort in this area than perhaps should be.

Much intellectual capital left us, the player-base, when the last crew of Veteran Players ceased logging in.
    It was a blow.
    We are in a vacuum.

Fill the void... Fill the server.
    Simple as that.

I think the patch was a good start. Now we need to take the unused spaces and add new content. Take doy for instance. Groundwork is allready there. Add some new interesting mobs, let em drop techs or flavor items. Make that shit hard. The thing I've noticed is most of us have scattered we play alone. Make it imperative to use groups. Make the loot unique so its worth going. Hell fix WOC while your at it. For the amount of work u put in to get WOC items. The rewards are paltry at best. Don't flame to hard just my two cents

1. Finish balancing weapons, classes, heals, etc. so game is fun to play again and competitive. Balance mobs so leveling isn't a huge struggle. Balance damage from mobs so that hiding isn't the only effective way to hunt.

2. PLAYER OWNED SHOPS/auction house. Something to that effect. Would be nice to be able to interact with the population that isn't online when you are.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast