Quote Originally Posted by jj dynomite View Post
    *Add the ability to wall mount an old weapon that you want to remember once it reaches 0 quality.
    This I like.

1. - I realise LE is not really up for discussion but I dont want it removed. But certain zones (mc-5) should disable LE so we cant collect stuff without consequences. Maybe make some quests non-LE only.. (WOC weapons).
    2. - Split PVP / PVE damage and balance separately, this way you can deal with the PPU issue in OP wars and balance caves etc without it turning into a double nightmare.

Split the Tech Part Pool up into 2 (excluding MC5). 1st pool = the parts from NC1 that would drop from traditional tech dropping mobs. 2nd pool = NC2 parts that would drop from high lvl DoY Mobs.

Also create more dungeon/mob specific items. I miss trying to find a filter heart 2 out of a terror raptor, and it is so fun as a first timer trying to go thru el farid lvl 2 then getting the armor when you finally complete it.

fix actual weapons such as 1st love, exec, slasher...etc, those weps used to work great but for some reason not anymore with nc2.
    bring back original freq and power, the exec used to be as powerful as the crossbow, bring back tl 113 for the slasher, it was a fucking good gun. fix healing light...

Before asking for new guns, items, we should fix items we have for now, I would like to choose the high end weapon I like, not the one that is not bugged

/me
    Pourquoi tant de haine?

Quote Originally Posted by Jipz View Post
    fix actual weapons such as 1st love, exec, slasher...etc, those weps used to work great but for some reason not anymore with nc2.
    bring back original freq and power, the exec used to be as powerful as the crossbow, bring back tl 113 for the slasher, it was a fucking good gun. fix healing light...

Before asking for new guns, items, we should fix items we have for now, I would like to choose the high end weapon I like, not the one that is not bugged

/me
    Have you read the Sparta information? It seems like everything related to weapons is getting adjusted.

*meekly pops his head in*

Uh... Hi. I um... am new here, and I don't know much about the game... But:

1. Please improve the MC-5 starter experience, kind of like the way Mr. Jones is set up. I don't know how to finish that area, let alone if it's worth doing. What would be kind of nice is to get some starter money, and maybe some really low level Kevlar armor, just so that the sewers don't hurt you that quickly... And you have an incentive to complete it. People avoid the MC-5 new area like it's plagued, and new players find it almost impossible to do. If it really isn't worth fixing... Then please provide a Gen Rep that can be used free inside the base, with one person saying "If you're feeling better, you best head on out of here. This Genetic Replicator is programmed to take you to your apartment. Take it easy, and don't mess with that chip."

Should be easy to do... And either or would help. A new player, like me, really didn't know what a Gen rep did when I found it in the game until someone told me to use it to leave that area.

2. Uhm... Maybe put in some new textures for the sky? It's very drab and lifeless, and the sun clips out during a sunrise... Was very sad.

3. Maybe... Instead of bad weapons in the store... Could they be just a bit better? Fair, or mediocre? So that there's incentive for someone to work on it, but you could use it in a pinch. It just seems odd that a store like Archer Wesson would sell bad weapons that you would need to get immediately changed. At least have the option of using a store bought weapon...

4. A personal bank that's shared between characters of the same account? They have that in other games... And it seems to work well. Or maybe just a footlocker in your house you can designate who can access and who can't, and wouldn't despawn the contents.

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by fatbackwards View Post
    That would be very nice, yes. And I do believe that it is in the works? Or at least it is planned to improve.

The weird thing about having played this game for as long as most of us have.. I havent noticed that, at all..

I definitely agree on this. Making the weapons have stats at about 80-90, but without slots would do a lot IMO.
    And you are very right, that it just seems wrong that a store like A&W sells crappy weapons.

I believe that this has been suggested before. I have no idea if it is in the works or even possible though.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

1. Please improve the MC-5 starter experience, kind of like the way Mr. Jones is set up. I don't know how to finish that area, let alone if it's worth doing. What would be kind of nice is to get some starter money, and maybe some really low level Kevlar armor, just so that the sewers don't hurt you that quickly... And you have an incentive to complete it. People avoid the MC-5 new area like it's plagued, and new players find it almost impossible to do. If it really isn't worth fixing... Then please provide a Gen Rep that can be used free inside the base, with one person saying "If you're feeling better, you best head on out of here. This Genetic Replicator is programmed to take you to your apartment. Take it easy, and don't mess with that chip."
    I personally believe that MC5 should more be advice based, with a very simple mission and someone explaining how to use the terminal to get a basic mission which is to deliver some intelligence (the mission should require the use of the GR to get out of MC5) and the delivery should be to Mr. Jones (or Faction Representative in the respective HQ).

I think there should not be 'Jobs', I think a player should be able to run each Jones mission once for the reward and that's it.
    Mr Jones (or similar - perhaps a Faction Representative??) should be available for all factions, not just Pro-City.

Currently there are some items which are effectively so good that people will go around the houses to get them:
    Private Eye Stealth Tool
    Spy Stealth Tool
    Quad
    Barter CPU
    Undroppable Hack Tool

I think those are pretty much the most useful.
    As previously mentioned Black Dragon gives access to highest level Private Eye armors, yet if I start as a Black Dragon Private Eye, I am unable to run the Jones Mission for my Stealth Tool. (Surely this is counter-intuitive?)

The above would be more sensible because it gives a player the opportunity to test out different weapon types by running the respective mission.
    I also think Lomming should be without exp penalty below /30.
    This would give characters the opportunity to change their mind about their specialization without losing out on their hard work.
    Also prevents them from being mislead into lomming away all their hard earned levels from some ill-advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Shadow View Post
    As previously mentioned Black Dragon gives access to highest level Private Eye armors, yet if I start as a Black Dragon Private Eye, I am unable to run the Jones Mission for my Stealth Tool. (Surely this is counter-intuitive?)
    That's not correct. Only City Mercs and Twilight Guardian are currently unable to complete Mr Jones missions. That's due to them starting in a location which does not have access to the relevant mission sectors. Every faction which starts it's life in Neocron, be that in Outzone, Pepper Park, Plaza or Via Rosso will get a visit from Mr Jones when they arrive from MC5.

When Anti-CA started in Dome of York, the Mr Jones mission sectors were duplicated in both cities. Mr Jones has never been Pro-CA exclusive.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    That's not correct. Only City Mercs and Twilight Guardian are currently unable to complete Mr Jones missions. That's due to them starting in a location which does not have access to the relevant mission sectors. Every faction which starts it's life in Neocron, be that in Outzone, Pepper Park, Plaza or Via Rosso will get a visit from Mr Jones when they arrive from MC5.

When Anti-CA started in Dome of York, the Mr Jones mission sectors were duplicated in both cities. Mr Jones has never been Pro-CA exclusive.
    Well then, my mistake.
    Nonetheless, you're isolating two Factions.

I'd like to hear your opinion on my points given your position as Content Lead.

Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Default Info-Board of LE'd runners leveling in caves

It would be great if you could go to the job center and look for "busy" caves.

For example:
    Chaos Cave 1: LE'd runners: 3
    Graves: LE'd runners: 4

Regarding the storyline it makes perfect sense, that LE'd people are trackable by "the system".

1. A complete overhaul of pve, if you wont sell characters pve has to not make you want to rip out your nails to relieve yourself from the pain.

2. A limit on drugs you can use OR downsides for drugs, right now people just use a TON of drugs then have a ppu over the zone line to completely negate the DF meaning right now drugs have no downside, just a huge boost to survivability and damage.
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

I really dont mind the pve at high end warbots and fire mobs only takes a day or two to get to that level.

System mate i think your just going to have to level again like the rest of us I know you and cold had a shit ton of everything but we all had to start again and build back up.

The drugs part I agree I really hate taking drugs but you have no option if you want a good setup

just 3 idea ( i dont read the whole tread ):

-make the npc sell items in a normal state , if player need or want more they need to contact a reser and construct.

-more clothe choice in rokwear , more style for PA.

-(not really my taste but) put an auto- implanter doc but at very high cost ( like 500 nc per TL, this put the 115 to 57500 nc)
    Pour vivre heureux vivons perchι !!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast